The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Allied clans?......

Go down 
    +3
    FTY!|Tafi
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Fty|Kempo10
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Allied clans?...... Empty
    PostSubject: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Hey guys, just a poll out to you guys, to see if you want us to ally up with a clan(s), or wether we should stay solo.

The good thing about being allied is that there are more people to play with, and there's a clan who we can play friendly matches with, and also if we ever needed it, we'd have support from other guys, to help us in crisis.
    The bad thing is that it could cause disruption between members, and in the past has caused some clans to go short on members.

Now the most obvious ally would be NV. I would happily go to them, and ask for an official alligiance, as we have many connections with them, and I believe we are particularly close with them. However, there are also other clans who may be wise to ally for other reasons. We for instance have friends at KgN, and CQC (although they're unlikely to want to ally after what RoT did to them.) Then there are upcoming clans such as AI, and RWV, who seem to be getting ever more powerful by the second, so it would be wise from a business perspective. Then obviously, if you don't want to, we can remain a solo clan, to fight against all oncomers.

It's up to you guys.

Tell me what you think, and after we've had enough feedback, I'll begin enquiring (or not if you don't want me to) with clan leaders.

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm

My thought are... Everyone from NV is kool and they have some great players...

You try w/ CQC and I'm gone.... Wouldn't even waste my breath (maybe that is what you want?)

I also think AI is a POWERFUL clan.... but my concer would be how stable are they??? Correct me if I'm wrong But didn't they just have a, lets say dissagreement within their own clan and some other began to form AU??? IDK

I think It would be a great Idea. As long as its not CQC.
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Tafi
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Tafi

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:06 pm

well i think it doesnt matter each way.... i think alliances r slighty ho.... ga.... nvm..... freak
    anyways i really dont care much. it doesnt matter 2 me. they really dont make much of a difference. but CQC would be willing 2 do so so maybe we could w/ them
    (we r superior 2 them if u kno wat i mean)
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Tafi
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 pm

oh i posted that at the same time as ram and idC about the decision w/ CQC.
    so lets just go w/ rams decision
    Back to top Go down
    iFAGiC
    Commander
    Commander
    iFAGiC

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I don't really care, as I don't know many of these clans because I am a recent member,

I just DON'T want to ally with AI, because they never follow their clans rules and ALWAYS use noobtubes, grenade spam, hack, glitch.

The two AIers that was friends of my old clan started glitching EVERYTIME I played with them, and also, one of the videos on my Fortay channel, the Showdown glitch video was made by one of them, and posted it on our channel. But I kept it, because it started getting tons of views that I would never imagine.

And not CQC either, because we wouldn't want Ram to leave us, right?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.FtyHQ.tk
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok, so it's a no for CQC, and AI, but a yes for NV.

Anyone not happy with this, before I talk to Q?

P.s. Another potential ally is mcmurphy's gunslingers, I forgot to say in my before post.....
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:08 am

I would love to have more members willing to play HC..

I know in the w@w days AI was quite active in HC matches... (now I don't think as much) Powder said they more revolve around the TDM games.... Which have been becoming a bit boring to me.... HC is more realistic and you don't have 100,000 dot killers... If you know what I mean.

But I trust you to make the right decision...

It would be great to have more Guys to play along with.... I see more NV member that are active in our site than any....
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|cocolocoroco
    I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
    Fty|cocolocoroco

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

I'm not content with the whole allignece thing. However, that's just me, I prefer to be in an independent clan. It doesn't really impact me but again, I prefer to be independent and stick to affiliations more over alliances. I'm fine if we do move over. The more the merrier.
    Back to top Go down
    http://combatarmsforum.net/
    Fty|jtl94
    The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
    The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
    Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

i think this is a great idea. i dont know much about AI or those but definately NV and definately not CQC
    Back to top Go down
    -Chicago-
    -Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

sounds cool just lookeed at this and dont know if it has happened or not but sure but if you decided not to then no lol idc what ever happens SPAMMER!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allied clans?......   Allied clans?...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allied clans?......
    Page 1 of 1