The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership

Go down 
    +5
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Fty|jtl94
    [4TaY]Heavey
    Fty|Kempo10
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Empty
    PostSubject: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:28 pm

As many of you may have realised already, Joker's name colour has changed from dark blue, to dark gold. The reason? As of today he has officially resigned from PS3 leadership, and from his position at the Fortay Board, and shall be taking up the position of senior member instead. The reason is purely personal to him, as he feels that he cannot possibly do anything to stay at the helm of his division, as there are many difficult things which personally face him at the current time. Therefore we mutually, yet reluctantly came to the decision that he should step down as leader, and board member, in order to allow somebody with more time to commit to continue his work. This decision has already been made a week or so ago by both parties, however let it be known that he will be staying with us, and hopes to be around as much as possible.

For those of you who have not been with can Fortay since its humble begginings at the break of the decade, I'd like to make it publicly known that his efforts towards starting up the entirety of the PS3 division alongside Lookin were quite simply phenomenal. What the two of them collectively have done over the course of its life is bring the division into full bloom, and make it into a community that not only does everybody wanna join, but NOBODY wants to face.

As the first official member of Fty (if you don't include Bloody, and I think AlexFly was after him, although AlexFly is a prick anyway, so doesn't really count), he has been here for the long haul, and without him we just wouldn't be anything like what we currently are.

I would therefore like to thank him publicly for his hard work, and encourage you all to do the same.

This does however mean that currently the Board, and regiment leadership is one man down.
    Existing board members have already begun discussions as to who could be suitable candidates for the role, and will continue in the near future. Should any updates occur, we shall report back to you all in due course, however as of now there is very little to report.

So yes, I thank you for being a valiant servant to Fortay over the previous year, and would like to say that it was a pleasure to have you with us upon the board. Smile

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    [4TaY]Heavey
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    [4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 pm

+1
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
    Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:34 pm

kemp, think i should repost my ode to Joker that i already posted for the board?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

m'idk?

if you want....
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

do you think they would appreciate it as much as you seemed to?
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

AlexFLY?? \ That's a name I have fortunalty not heard in awhile.. Serioulys kid.. can your head get any bigger??

Joker: I hope all is well. You are one of the fonders of this place so your name will be etched in the skin of FTY no matter what color your name appears on the site.
    I believe sometime gameing can be taken too seriouly and it can lead to a crumbling like we have seen with RoT and some previous clan. It's great FTY is as laid back place as it is. That is for sure what keeps us all coming here. In a sense I use COD as a "Retreat" from life which can get rough at times for anyone. If you need anyone to chat with. Send me a message for zombies sometime.. I know we could get a 4 hour match of Der Rise going.

In convo with some other clan members about GB the majority of us are not even to interest in competing in GB matches. If we are need we will be there for sure. But most are worried that the GB matches will lead to argument amongst us about someone now pulling their weight or such. We enjoy each other compainonship (no homo) and are please with the public matchs where it is laidback and we can all have fun.

Back to top Go down
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:
    AlexFLY?? Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership 501157 That's a name I have fortunalty not heard in awhile.. Serioulys kid.. can your head get any bigger??

Joker: I hope all is well. You are one of the fonders of this place so your name will be etched in the skin of FTY no matter what color your name appears on the site.
    I believe sometime gameing can be taken too seriouly and it can lead to a crumbling like we have seen with RoT and some previous clan. It's great FTY is as laid back place as it is. That is for sure what keeps us all coming here. In a sense I use COD as a "Retreat" from life which can get rough at times for anyone. If you need anyone to chat with. Send me a message for zombies sometime.. I know we could get a 4 hour match of Der Rise going.

In convo with some other clan members about GB the majority of us are not even to interest in competing in GB matches. If we are need we will be there for sure. But most are worried that the GB matches will lead to argument amongst us about someone now pulling their weight or such. We enjoy each other compainonship (no homo) and are please with the public matchs where it is laidback and we can all have fun.

Im with Ram on everything excpet the alex thing, dont know him.

Joker you were one of the people I played with and learned the most from when I first joined. You have helped us all progress not just as a clan but as individual players. Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 am

alright ill post it up-

FTY!|Joker wrote:

Thanks.. Joker

no, thank YOU! im not a ps3er, but without you, i think our entire clan would have more cracks in it. i hope that your life levels out and that whatever has come up in the past few months, will settle back down, so that we can have our joker back. that being said, don't worry about us. work on your own life first, you've helped set up a strong enough foundation where we can handle some time without you.

i, and i feel confident in saying WE love you Jorge.

how could we not? i mean look at yourself:

Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership 71777_11

thats one handsome fella there!

so Joker, once again thank you. Fortay wouldn't be the same without you as a founding member, and im sure itll be a bit different without you on the board, but we'll get by and we'll be waiting for you with open arms when you get back. i love you, man.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

any excuse to double-post...... the typical trait of a spammer..... Rolling Eyes

ahaha..... Smile

and RaM; ROFL! 2 points - "AlexFLY?? \ That's a name I have fortunalty not heard in awhile.. Serioulys kid.. can your head get any bigger??" haha TOTALLY agree!!! Rolling Eyes
    and by "it can lead to a crumbling like we have seen with RoT and some previous clan." do you mean CQC, because if you do, I have the hillarious image of RaZ throwing a little Irish tantrum in his dark cold lonely bedroom Angry Dude ...... mehehehehe.... Smile

Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes CQC was one. I think there was another 1 or 2 on the wii 4H or something??.. ROFL.. Sorry Hearts.. You were really a great guy. I did love playing w/ you(no homo) Can't say that for Raz or AlexSoFly however.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm

oh i didnt realize i double posted, my bad. you triple posted though, so no pointing fingers!
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:49 am

RoT was doomed from the time MW2 came out - there just didn't seem to be any cohesion in leadership, or any plans to expand and move platforms. As it was Wii based, it meant that there was no appreciation for cross formats.

Kemp (and Joker in PS3) has successfully managed this, delegated like a true leader and allowed FTY to become the "retreat from life" (as Ram puts it) a daily occurrence for me and many others.

I like the fact that we enter a lobby now as a collective group, and the others go "oh shit, lets back out" or :we;'re gunnna get whipped"

We need the same dedication and positivity that Joker provided, plus a lil' bit of brilliance cheers

Last edited by 4TaY|Gnu on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 am

Lookin, aren't you gonna paste in the message you originally posted????
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks for everything guys Smile Thanks JTL Very Happy You have always been a good friend in here. Thanks for that. Can someone post what I did in the march discussion thing please?

Lookin: anything for you King Jeorge! king

Joker posted: "Lookin is the WORST player on the PS3, he is gonna ruin this clan!!!!!"

Kempo: scratch "uhhh, lookin I think he meant the OTHER post"

Lookin : "ahhh you are right kemp, here we go:"

Joker posted: "Well yeah.. I'm really sorry if im dissapointing you guys, but I just had to do it. Thanks everyone for their support and lookin for that post :') It was an honor being with you and leading with you through this year. I guess this is my last week as leader and as a member of the Fortay Board.. I will miss A LOT these privileges that I've had through my time, but I guess it was a matter of time.. I'm sorry guys.. I will still be around and playing around 7pm MST sometimes and I will try to post music videos, gaming, interisting pictures, etc.

I would love to be involved in the AM GB Team lookin I can play cod sometimes to practice and play the important matches. I don't want to be the leader. I just want to be a normal player, but I do want you guys to remember me as the "King George" as lookin called me hahhaa I want you guys to say "do you remember in the times of King George when we played GB?" hahaha JK I did have a great time playing GB on mw2 and too bad didnt get to play on BO, but yeah.. We had a pretty great team and we won some games and had fun!

So yeah... Thanks for reading all this and its probably my last week in here leading and being a fortay board member. Thanks for giving me this awesome oportunity of leading. I enjoyed it a lot and had fun making Ps3 division getting better and growing. So... Back to a normal member :'( It will be hard for me to leave and give my position to someone else.. but I guess I'll get over it..

Thanks.. Joker"
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
    Lookin, aren't you gonna paste in the message you originally posted????

Dohhhhh!

ok...

well, I cant say enough about Joker...

mainly because he can edit posts on the site, so anything i say would be edited, by him anyway...

Joker, left RoT, to help me found the PS3 section, over a year ago. Joker was our head recruiter for six months after that, his skills helped FTY PS3 grow, he would play any role 'in game' from sniper, to flag runner, to allow other members to focus on their gameplay. I think many of the original members joined just to have Joker on their team.

He started our Gamebattles team in 2010, and we both went through tons of struggles keeping it going. But everyone that played GB with FTY in 2010 had fun, and learned alot. His own team with Martin, was one of the best two man teams out there.

Joker has served as PS3 Clan Leader, Senior Member, and BOARD member of Fortay.

He has also had to inforce some tough rules, and help us keep control of some CrAzY members...all with just a minimal ammout of RaGe Cursing Ranter

recently, he contacted Kempo, and let him know that due to other obligations (skool, sports, family (IDK the details))...he was stepping down as 4Tay PS3 Leader, and would retire (hopefuly temporalary) to the position of Senior Member.

We alll know that Joker has been busy, simply by his absence from the site in the last few months, but I'll be sad to see him go. Nobody ever joined this clan to play with Lookin....

MY PLAN: next week, i will change my emblem to "WE <3 Joker" or as close to that as I can get, as a tribute to the man, the co-founder, the dooshbag, we all call "The Joker". I hope YOU WILL ALL join me as a show of thanks, to a guy that has helped this clan a SHITLOAD..[/b]

also, if you have anything to say to our division's co-founder, good or bad, feel free to post..

Clan Business: I will recommed to the Board that Ramrod take over as PS3 leader, this will NOT be put to a vote, and please dont post about it here, if you have any problems or questions about my nomination of Ramrod, please send me a PM so we can discuss it

don't be a stranger JOKER...please visit us here as often as time permits...

Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Joker, put down that noob toob An RG Fag

you may no longer be the leader, but STILL NO TOOBING

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA Lookin Spending 5 mi
    Back to top Go down
    Brock
    Commander
    Commander
    Brock

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Brock wrote:
    Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
    the dooshbag,
    Its spelled Douchebag, Fredd made that very clear to JT he even included a description Wink

wait what?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:26 pm

wow. fail on the edit button there. meant to hit "quote."

disregard the change to brock's post. im just going to leave it as a testament to how much i fail sometimes.

the "wait what?" still stands though.
    Back to top Go down
    Brock
    Commander
    Commander
    Brock

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:25 pm

LOL JT
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

yeah brock, i hit edit thinking i hit quote. then it didnt come up quoting you, just quoting who you quoted. so i made it quote you and then typed what i wanted to. said "post edited" and i was like scratch then i didnt see my signatures and was Suspect then i looked at the name and was \ and decided to make it lol! and make fun of myself.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:25 pm

JT: you coulda just said you made a mistake?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:47 pm

yeah, i like how i did it though :p
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 am

1JT + 1Brock = 2 Dooooooooooooooshbags lol!

King Jeorge Rulz! king Check out my tag CODBO next time u play Joker!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 am

im not a douchebag.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 am

just like Richard Nixion "I am not a Crook"

now we have JT "I am NOT a DOOOOOOOSHBAG" cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 am

im not :p
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am

lol - denial is the first sign of acceptance JT.... ;-)
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership   Notice To All: A Change Amongst Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 am

I think Nixon gets too harsh a treating sometimes.....

I mean sure; he may have attempted (and failed - the silly fuck Rolling Eyes ) the grandest plot of all - to rig the US Presidential election, and may have once again have lead to the impeachment of the time's most powerful man; nonetheless I find it a TRAVESTY that the event, and thus essentially HIS NAME has to be linked to every imaginable loser who makes a slight cock up;

From international leaders....To absolute nobodies....Although by far and away the worst use in history is the third one;
    His event's name is used over, and over, and over again.......

I wouldn't wish that upon anybody.........

The poor, poor bastard........... No

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com