The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!

Go down 
+4
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Topgun09
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 am

hey guys;

just a quick FYI to y'all - as you may well know, I managed to get my hands on a free domainname thanks to the kind people at forumotion, and if you have been using that in this past year as I know I certainly have (www.joinfty.com), I am afraid to say that it is close to needing renewal. Now obviously being under 18, I haven't got googleads running on the site, which if I did; would be able to fund for a renewal. Instead however I am going to have to wait for another year and a half for that luxury, so just to let you know;
FROM APRIL 5TH, THE DOMAIN NAME USED WILL BE EITHER WWW.THEFORTAY.TK OR WWW.THEFORTAY.FORUMOTION.COM
NOT WWW.JOINFTY.COM

the site will remain the same, although I strongly reccommend using the original URL of thefortay.forumotion.com as you don't have extra advertisements added onto the top of the page.

If the situation changes, and miraculously forumotion offers me a free renewal of the domain name, then I'll let you guys know, but as of now ensure that you are using one of the original URL's instead Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 am

How much is the renewal... It would suck to loose joinFTY.com
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

havent got a clue tbh, but i can promise that nobody else will take it, as after like 25 years, it took me - a young hallucinogenic brit to have to create the url, because nobody yet had got it......
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Ah this sucks for now I have to change everything that has joinfty on it. But try to find out the cost for a domain.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 am

they wont let me find out yet, because it's not close enough to needing a renewal - i think once there's 30 days left, you can renew, and atm theres 62, but they're usually between £5-10 normally....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:31 am

i will donate....lets get a group togother, if we all pitch in, it should be cheap...

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

Like I say; wait until the end of march, and then renewal will be allowed... Otherwise it can't happen yet, and too much will be needlessly contributed...
There has always been a donation button at the bottom of the site, which basically allows the administrator to either get more site memory (not needed), get rid of ads (a bit pointless), or get a domain.
I still don't know the charge thus far though....
I do appreciate the generosity though I love you
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

wow...i never noticed that....please post in CAPS when you need a donation...

AND be PROUD KEMPO you are the first person after over 20 years on the internet ...that has conned me outta money....Doh!

GREAT JOB! cheers

also..those CARDS would be a GREAT BONUS to members that contribute...

if we have money left over..how about a 4Tay poker match?...winner take all? there must be a poker site on the internet somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 am

rofl..... Smile

and yuh, bloody reminded me about those yesterday.... I have one last one to design, which I'm trying to figure out what to do for it right now.....

It's challenging, but I am almost there.....

nonetheless, with exams and revision and stuff all of this year, I have had not too much free time tbh, but I'm slowly getting there..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 am

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PROBLEM MAY (touch wood) BE RESOLVED!!!!

Reason?

Once again it's all down to you guys....

ONCE AGAIN because of the fantastic members of Fty, and your outstanding activity on the site, forumotion have once again offered me a free renewal of our domain name now that we have reached the 60-day warning.
I have naturally accepted this offer, and so hopefully this could resolve our dillemma free of charge.

Like I say, this is very much hypothetical at this point - I have literally just applied, but thus far it has not yet been confirmed; but this is exactly what happened a year back when we first earned our domain for free.

The reason why they offer this? Well basically, as we have such high activity - on average over 200 log-ins per week, and with around 20 posts per day; forumotion naturally earn a LOT of cash via their advertisements on our site. They therefore offer the domain as both a thank-you gift, as well as a ploy to be able to lure more people to the site, so they in turn earn even more - as a .com domain always makes the site in question look more plausible, and respectable, and so is naturaly going to get more hits than a .tk or .forumotion.com subdomain.

So essentially, if this once again happens, it'll be solely down to your efforts and commitment, and for that reason alone, I thank you all; as this just goes to show how important the site is, and how your activity here can be so priceless to our clan as a whole.

I thank you all for this past year's excellent activity, and long may it last into 2011.

If/when it is officially confirmed, I shall let you all know, but as this is exactly the same as what happened last year, and all went well then, I am very much optimistic.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 am

we rock ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! 662123
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 am

F TOTHE T TOTHE F TOTHE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's official bitches!!! Cool Dude Shades

ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Ftothe10

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 pm

huh, i should stop not coming around for more than two days at a time. i miss all the drama and action.

im gone and everybody empties their wallets to keep the site url the same and then i get back and its already fixed. less stress for me i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm

No one empty their wallets at least I don't think so. Anyway fty rocks and this proves it.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

lookin escapes with his wallet intact once again... eek
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 pm

yeah, but several offered.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:09 am

Rofl lookin.....

ONE DAY the time will come, where you pay me back for that crazy night of passion and bondage.... One day.....

Like I said before though; I appreciate all the generosity, but yeah; this time we got let off the hook a little bit, so we won't have to personally renew it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:30 am

hip hip

hooray

hip hip

hooray

hip hip

hooray
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:55 am

Just found this - I would have offered at the time, as www.joinfty.com is key to us getting recruits directed here easily.

So for future reference, if you need us to donate, then make the "Contribution" link a big massive DONATE button so we can all help out :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 am

hey.... remember this thread?..... Well I can happily tell you that we got ANOTHER renewal!!! Smile

Hoorah for "high activity"!!!! Smile

Thanks again go out to you lovely people! I love you

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:37 am

wow, i was gonna say...

I'LL PAY...

cuz i do enjoy my interactions with Ram, Dark, (Jt, Fredd, GNU confused )

and i love the random drop bys, by people like Hearts, Weapon, FX, Dragon, Raz, Rasch..etc great to see them again, and have a place where they know they can find us...

I also like abusing KEMPO...he is like the pain in the ass lil brother i never had....

I'd like to ramp up recruiting again, but gotta finish the training at my work first, then, start getting some more member action on the site!

see ya all online tonight! and back here tommorow... cheers
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, damn. Turn control over to someone over 18??
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:20 am

well age wise..we have severl members over 18...

however IQ wise, kemp is the only one that has crossed that threshold....

so that is why kemp leads us, he reads to us, explains big words to us, helps us with our taxes and job resumes, and wipes the dirt off our faces before we go in for dinner...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks KEMP Rock On!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

I'd lick you guys out any day buddies... Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

sounds kinky
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:27 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 am

I'm not sure what to make of that........
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 am

i wonder where we rank on the list of pointless blogs on Forumotion site...

im sure they have some very popular blogs here at forumotion, and im equally sure that there are some that have never been visited...

kemp do they have any kind of ranking?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

They certainly do... Just go on www.forumotion.com and you can see the rankings for activity for each type of site...

THE most populous sites have about 10x the amount of posts as us, but at the same time are generally covering much less niche markets than ourselves, so are open to a larger market of people...

Don't mean to get all Donald Trump on your ass, but that's the ligistics of it all... Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!   ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALMOST REACHING THE 50 DAY WARNING PEOPLE! DOMAIN SOON TO CHANGE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next