The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Interesting MW3 news.

Go down 
+6
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Topgun09
[4TaY]Heavey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am

i was realy confused when i got my first COD for the wii

i thought if there are no tanks, why do we have RPGs?

i totaly understood toobs in COD2, cuz a guy would roll up to your flag with a TANK and let loose with both guns on your team...so you HAD to be good with toobs or lose every match...then the tanks went away, but the toobs stayed...WTF?????

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 am

Barebones FTW.... No toobs & second chance!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 am

Im gonna make a few predictions here. Now bear with me folks these may sound crazy.

1. They will release MW3 and it will out sell anything else
(like every other COD game) \

2. Everyone will love and praise it for the first month-2months

3. After the first month-2 months people will find things the "hate" about it and complain.

4. Fredd will play. Fredd will kill. Fredd will get noob tubed. R.I.P

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 am

haha, ya it is getting to the point where CODheads arn't the only ones in line anymore, normal gamers seem to be lining up , because it is the "game to get"..then they run around, toob their asses off, and bail to a new game in about a month.

and as long as there are millions of players..there will always be people chasing KDR or killstreaks, tht totaly ruin the "spirit" of the game...

so far, most of my complaints involve technbical stuff, invites, audio, partys...

im torn weather i like the way BO does weapon upgrades...i did like MW2 where ou had to master each attachment to unlock the next attachment...but there i think people will always disagree..

dont worry fredd, I still got your back with the revives, till you hit P15 again...lol
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 am

[4TaY]L4L wrote:
i thought if there are no tanks, why do we have RPGs?

No kiddin! Now I see that they have contracts for getting kills with the RPG's! No wonder there are still n00b t00bers!

[4TaY]L4L wrote:
and as long as there are millions of players..there will always be people chasing KDR or killstreaks, tht totaly ruin the "spirit" of the game...

I coudn't agree more!

Anyone else get irritated by the a*holes that camp in dark corners near entrances and kill you as you run through, then move to another dark corner somewhere else and do the same thing, over and over!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 am

If MW3 is worth while I'll stick to it like MW2 but it's gonna be hard to get me to even play it with Battlefied coming out. I can wait to hop in jet and pwn some nooblets
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 pm

People will always chase KDR. But the days of WaW and CoD4 brought the greatest balance.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 pm

I would be nice to see them add more vehicles into the mox of things. I know w@w had tanks, but planes, or HMMWV's with a .50 cal machine guns, would be cool, too.

Then, at least, the RPG and t00b's would have a legitimate use. Not that the t00bers will limit their use to those.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 am

well, ill wait for the battlefield reviews here, before I invest...MW3 is a given...

i just wanst impressed with the online play on battlefield 2, granted i was just trying demo..but graphics seemd choppy, and game play was jittery and confusing...i got tons of kills, but i realy dont know how i managed it (it seemed like i would misss, but the bullets hit)...

COD seems to be smooth, and accurate...it wont give you a kill for shooting 'near' a player, you actually have to hit them...

am I crazy? or did anyone else notice this?

i also heard the BF2 is so much easier thatn COD...just like i heard that COD is easier on xbox...

well i dont want "easy"...i would rather have an .88 kdr that i earned, than a 2.5 that i got by shooting confused 8 year old kids...

grandkids here this weekend...so expect to see me playing some massive COD this weekend...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 am

OK, I would have to disagree with a number of points...

1)
Lookin wrote:
but graphics seemd choppy

BF3's graphics are just about the greatest you'll find on ANY video game ever made.

2)
Lookin wrote:
i got tons of kills, but i realy dont know how i managed it (it seemed like i would misss, but the bullets hit)...

COD seems to be smooth, and accurate...it wont give you a kill for shooting 'near' a player, you actually have to hit them...

I can't comment on how BF plays, because I've never played on it - hence me not picking up on the line in between the two quotes; but what I CAN say is that ALL TOO OFTEN on black ops I find the final kill cam shows that they get kills without actually shooting at a person, but instead shooting next to them... Also things like a tomahawk to the little toe, or even worse; the backpack causes death, on black ops... Thus CoD CERTAINLY isn't any better in terms of gameplay...

3)
Lookin wrote:
i also heard the BF2 is so much easier thatn COD...just like i heard that COD is easier on xbox...

well i dont want "easy"...i would rather have an .88 kdr that i earned, than a 2.5 that i got by shooting confused 8 year old kids...

I can't comment on the game's difficulty, as like I said; I haven't played it; but what I can say are the following;

1) very few 8 year olds play BF... It's players have the same average age range as CoD (14-49)

2) No no no; the playstation FPS community has NOTHING on the 360's... Notice how 3/4s of pros use the XBOX as their preferred console for these type of games. You guys take sports pros. FPS pros are our territory.

That is all.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

A Comment on BFBC2: it ran at 30 fps while CoD runs at 60 fps so that explains the "choppyness" but if i'm right the new BF is gonna run at 60 fps, have fully destructible environments, and have jets. Plus the graphics are gonna be out of this world plus free map packs. I wouldn't call BF easy either my KD on it is around .84 while on BO i sport a 1.45 so i wouldn't call it easy plus the tubes are usable and not incredibly op'd.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am

i don't play much BFBC2, only because I'm not terribly impressed with the number of maps and game types. Other than that, though, the concept behind the game is f'ing badass!! When you fire an RPG at a building, the f'ing thing actually blows up, and takes damage! A carefully placed explosion could probably bring down a building on a camper inside.

Game play is definitely not easier. I've played probably a couple of hours worth, and I think I just leveled up to level 2, and that's with some pretty respectable kills. Sniping is probably a little easier, only because there doesn't seem to be much affect from breathing, but the physics are more accurate than COD, IMO. just like with SOCOM4, you have to adjust for distance when taking a shot. You can't simply line up the crosshairs and get a headshot.

The PS3 vs. heXbox battle is like Pepsi vs. that other soft drink. Their both probably fairly equal (maybe Ram or Fredd could verify this) with the key exception being our on-line play is free, and with that, we do not get early access to map packs, or guaranteed uptime.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 pm

I seen no real differance Dark. The early map for the xbox is about the only main differance I have seen.. Everything else seems fairly the same between consoles..

I do have sexier guns on the PS3.. that is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 pm

*coughcough*universal chat feature*cough*

or have y'all stolen that idea at last?... Smile
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

WTF is Universal Chat?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
WTF is Universal Chat?

well the "box of X" useses a version of msn messenger (I think)

therefore, you have all the features of msn msngr, chat w smartphones, people on cpu's, people playing other games, all while you sit playing COD (I think)

drawbacks...you never meet anyone 'new' unless somebody adds them to your 'group' chat...

ya i mute 95% of assholes anyway..BUT Ram and Fredd have met some cool people just 'playing' and chating with the game lobby...which you realy dont get on the xbox

the ADVANTAGE is you can cross talk...like:

"hey dark wanna play some COD with me and Ram"
"i'm almost through this level of Little Big Planet, can you give me 15 mins?"
"sure, just shout and we will get you in"

MUCH MUCH better than sending text messages...

i heard rumors of this when the net was coming back up...BUT i still have yet to hear if it will be done, from official psn sources...

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 am

my question is what chat program will sony partner with? , if any?

the only program to my knowledge that offers all the cool features of MSN msngr, with the power to support the massive increase in bandwith that sony would dump on them is ...good ole SKYPE, but of course we also have ICQ, and that yahoo chat thing (still exist?)

i just hope it is NOT AOL msngr...AOL can slow ANYTHING DOWN...would have to turn it off to play COD anyway...lol

lastly...what are the xbox MSN names???? ill add you guys to my msngr, maybe i can bug you "in game"?

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 am

It's not MSN at all... It's run by the same system that sends text & voice messages, and in-game voice chat... just you can do it for a private partaé, with people on various different games if you so want to....
It's just run by another server at Microsoft's HQ I believe...

So therefore it'd be up to SONY to add the feature, if they ever will catch up with Gates' masterclass... Cool Dude Shades

If they don't and DO choose to do what you said, and allow you to install a 3rd party chat programme, it won't be MSN; MICROSOFT Service Network, or Skype; bought by MS about 3 months ago.

So AOL it is, then..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

wait...that totally detracts from the coolness...its NOT MSN...ohhh..

well, no wonder thaey had to buy skype, MSN is a fail compared to skype...but i thought it linked all msn users with all xbox users, and facebook..and so on...LAME what a let down...

ya, sony could make PSN chat, i guess, but i was hoping to have chat with users outside the PSN...

also i heard skype was bought...or bought somebody, but i didnt think it was microsoft...hmm well ebay is strapped for cash, skype and paypal have gotten so big...time for them to take off...goodbye skype...im sure they will all fold in msn mesngr now..

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

well I mean you can use your XBOX for MSN messenger, but that's only the typed message system, and is nothing to do with the universal chat feature...

You can't call people on MSN... :/
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 am

Clearly I missed a lot here....jeeez.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 am

So - any more news on mw3 front? advert looks interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

Sept. 2 is MP reveal.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 am

ty cheers
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

THey need new MP game modes BADLY!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm

i heard there is a youtube video going around with all the perks and stuff, but i haven't seen it. i only saw a thing that had all the important stuff from the video, in text on a forum. ill go see if i can find it.

dunno if this is the one, but it'll work hah.

Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 am

THose came out in some huge file leak of the game I think.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 am

Hmm, no big surprises then???
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am

No MP was leaked lol
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

will there be an equivelent to the wager matches??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting MW3 news.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next