The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

TommyCWood's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyCWood
You Suck
You Suck
TommyCWood

Clan Rank : Clan Member

TommyCWood's Application Empty
PostSubject: TommyCWood's Application   TommyCWood's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:25 am

PS3 name: TommyCWood

Level and prestige: Level 70, No Prestige

Kill Death Ratio (ALL are welcome, please see "Application Instructions", Your KDR determines your "Clan Tag Type"): 2.41 KDR

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?: Yes

Favorite guns & perks: ACR, Tar-21, UMP, Sleight of Hand/Marathon, Stopping Power/Lightweight, Commando/Ninja

Favorite time to play (and time zone): Evening and Nights(Central)

Favorite game mode: Domination, TDM, Search

Where are you: Texas

You have microphone? Yes

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: Hupit
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: TommyCWood's Application   TommyCWood's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 am

welcome Tommy...i will need to get used to that, since we used to have a member TommyGun...

glad you filled out an app! cheers

I'm Lookin, I work in the Fortay PS3 admin section...prob why the site is so screwed up...lol, no , seriously if you have any questions/problems just drop me a line and let me know.

Our current "Black Ops" ps3 master is Fredd, check out our members list, and add him and Ramrod...all the other members you can "Quick add" when you meet them in matches/games....so dont try to type in all 50 members lol

we are always looking for new members that like to blog about COD..so plaease post tips, tricks, vids, utubes, and comments on the game...we have threads about almost every COD subject...

we ALSO spend a LOT of time posting about other stuff, so join in, soon i intend to pick the teams in this years world series, and talk Sh*t about the British...so ya any subject is welcome here...start a new topic if you dont see one you like...

a lot of members play other games, and you can learn a lot of tips about them too, along with finding other players to play online with...

anyway welcome to the FuN...if you have trouble adding any of the guys just send a friend invite to "Lookin4luv" and ill get you set up with ALL our great players...

also we do GameBattles, so if a member has "DONT JOIN" as their comment, please message them FIRST before joing, they may be in a GB match, and we get disqualified for other people joining the game...

have fun, PM me with any questions...

l8er lookin

Back to top Go down
TommyCWood
You Suck
You Suck
TommyCWood

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: TommyCWood's Application   TommyCWood's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 am

Yall have MW2 teams, right??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TommyCWood's Application   TommyCWood's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TommyCWood's Application
Page 1 of 1