The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

main menu computer passwords??

Go down 
+4
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|Kempo10
FTY!|Darkened
TallQ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TallQ
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
TallQ

Clan Rank : SuperAwesomeCoolDudeGuy

main menu computer passwords?? Empty
PostSubject: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 pm

hopefully this isnt a repost, i didnt see it anywhere but....

So I am at the main screen right, you see career, multiplayer, zombies.......

so i started to look around, kinda cool, i look down at "my hands", and i press the aim button, my hand moved! so then i press the shoot button, my other hand moved!

then i hit them repeadedly, WTF! i broke free!!!!

i can now walk around the room!

i found a computer behind the chair, asking for a password.

well i did a quick google on it, didnt really investigate it, but one guy wrote that if you type in "doa" as a password, you can access old school zombies?

thought you would like to know, that is, if you didnt already.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 pm

You can also log onto remote systems from that terminal. Not remote 360's or PS3, but simulated systems like DOD and some others.

You can also log on as other users and read their emails, though you will need to hack their passwords. I was trying to get into rnixon's account, but finally gave up. Using the OSK really sucks. Those PC guys have it easy!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:01 pm

yuh, as far as I'm aware, there's 4 codes; 1 to unlock all campaign missions, 1 for the pentagon zombies map, 1 for the dead ops arcade (doa), and 1 to unlock an oldschool text only game.

Idk the codes, but I did the pentagon one the moment I got the game, and then about 2 weeks later when treyarch did the anti-nuketown patch, it got deleted from my system, so whether that code has been patched, or they just want to annoy me and make me retype it, i don't know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm

You can also log in as other people. I am not sure whom though. I have heard that JFK is one.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:48 pm

I havent yet cracked what you're supposed to do there yet. I've just read the standard users emails..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

sorry q, but i gotta laugh at how long it took you to figure that one out. haha

am i the only one who looks up 'cheats' on the internet to find stuff like this out? ya know you can get the thundergun in campaign?

Hint: Terminal Login Names
At the cheat terminal, enter LOGIN and then the following login accounts and passwords to read various people's email. You can also use the DIR and CAT commands to view files after logging in. Note: Enter WHO to see a full list of login accounts.

Alex Mason / AMASON - PASSWORD
Dr. Adrienne Smith / ASMITH - ROXY
Bruce Harris / BHARRIS - GOSKINS
D. King / DKING - MFK
Frank Woods / FWOODS - PHILLY
Grigori Weaver / GWEAVER - GEDEON
John F. Kennedy / JFKENNEDY - LANCER
Joseph Bowman / JBOWMAN - UWD
Jason Hudson / JHUDSON - BRYANT1950
J. Turner / JTURNER - PASSWORD CONDOR75
John McCone / JMCCONE - BERKLEY22
Lyndon Johnson / LBJOHNSON - LADYBIRD
Ryan Jackson / RJACKSON - . SAINTBRIDGET
Richard Helms / RHELMS - LEROSEY
Richard Kain / RKAIN - SUNWU
Richard Nixon / RNIXON - CHECKERS
Terrance Brooks / TBROOKS - LAUREN
T. Walker / TWALKER - RADI0
V. Bush / VBUSH - MANHATTAN
William Raborn / WRABORN - BROMLOW
You can also enter the RLOGIN DREAMLAND command to login to an account with MJ12 access. Here are the logins and passwords for Mj12 access:

R. Oppen / ROPPEN - TRINITY
V. Bush / VBUSH - MAJESTIC1
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
am i the only one who looks up 'cheats' on the internet to find stuff like this out? ya know you can get the thundergun in campaign?

whats a thudergun??? Question

And um yeah, I dont look up any cheats at all, kinda in the spirit that I dont randomly grenade launch people. So its a cheat terminal? and once youve read all these emails what does it do to your gameplay?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:14 pm

thundergun is from zombies. Its THE weapon for kino der toten. I have heard that you can get it in story mode but havent done it.

And I do search youtube for glitches and such sometimes. Mostly to know how to stop people from doing it to me, and some of them are funny.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

ah ok, i thought it meant like some mini gun or something. sorry for being such a noob
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

gnu- no they arent cheats, thats why i put cheats in quotes. you look up cheats and it gives you results for all sorts of stuff. it wont do anything to your gameplay. i like knowing little easter eggs in games, i dont cheat when playing against other people.

fred- best way to kill the enemy is to know their tactics. i enjoy watching people attempt certain glitches, that just get them killed. i was king of that stuff in halo 2. there was one map that you could use the big tank to ram someone into a rock and then when you look up, it would be the now dead person's body covering the sky. funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
gnu- no they arent cheats, thats why i put cheats in quotes. you look up cheats and it gives you results for all sorts of stuff. it wont do anything to your gameplay. i like knowing little easter eggs in games, i dont cheat when playing against other people.

Yeah, Im like that, like I am determined to get through BO on veteran without lowring the difficulty, despite being only about an hour into the game. also, playing AC and finding all the feathers - thats a mission!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 am

so nobody even tried playing Zork? ill admit w.o a keybaord the game wouldnt be much fun, but it is a GREAT game...

so who has any info on the HIDDEN TROPHEY? yes im sure its out there on utube sumwhere...but i suck at utube searches....

on the positice side LETS GIVE TALLQ props...he found the 'escape' w/o any help....and nobody could have guessed what to type at the cpu, it must have been leaked....i would have typed 1 million things in there and nevr thought of "zork"
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

gnu- i have 88 feathers in AC2... then i got Brotherhood and am not going to waste my time finding the last 12. i play campaigns for the story, if it is better than the online ill go over and play on a harder difficulty, but rarely do i do that.

lookin- i got an app on my phone that has all sorts of text based games, zork being one of them. its pretty fun, but i hate having to type 'inventory' to know whats in it and not knowing what certain things do and having no clear objective or anything. i never got eaten by a grue or whatever its called though. the ogre thing in the basement killed me though. whats a hidden trophy? go to youtube and type in whatever you want to see and youll find it, like google. (goodness old man Rolling Eyes ). yeah props to q, i heard from friends how to do it and attempted to do it during cut scenes, not at the menu Doh!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:47 pm

a trophy being the PS3 equivalent to an achievement JT...........

he mean's there's an achievement which is labelled "secret", meaning that you are given no information on how to complete it, but once you actually do complete it, it'll say full details on what was needed to complete it, and the Gscore which you earned for it.

I haven't however seen such an achievement - not that I've looked particularly well in the past at the 38 achievements which I still need to do Rolling Eyes ; so if you find out what it is, please do inform lookin Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:53 pm

oh, i thought it might be something cool to do. is that what the top trophy is on their gaamercard things that nobody seems to have? i dont really look at the achievements, my gamerscore grows as i play without me attempting to do it usually.

i have like 7 secret achievements on AC2 because they didnt want to tell you who you would be killing when until after you did it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 am

ahh, thanks for the info kemp...

ya, we have tropheys on COD BO, im sure you have similar on the 360....but ya, all the tropheys on BO have an explanation of how to earn them except 1, it just says 'hidden trophey' with no info at all...

JT, you only need to type the FIRST THREE letters in zork, so inventory would be INV...west can simply be W...if you go into a dark area, without a light you will be told 'you have enter a dark area, you are lily to be eaten by a grue" if you dont turn on a light, or retreat, you will get eatin in about 3 turns, however sometimes 3 turns is all you need (hint hint)...

try "kill troll with sword"

some other hints

you can say Take ALL rathe than 1 item at a time

or Drop all but sword

kill troll might work, but kill troll with sword tell the cpu what weapon to use for the job at hand, if you pull out a knife, you are dead..lol

also, the sword starts to glow when danger is close, the first UAV hahaha

if you type 'brief' you will get short room descriptions, 'verbose' give you the whole story (fun to read in my opnion)

also (if you have several of those games) and you want to play the best, try sorcorrer, it is like harry potter, only u r harry, and it is a ton of fun...you learn and cast spells...meet you future self, and get to use cool potions...i like how an advertisement reads "orders place today will arive the day before the order is placed" now thats magic....BTW this was 20 years before Harry potter, and most of it was stolen for JKR's books...bitch...but since only about 100,000 of us played sorcorer, well now she's rich, activision should have sued...

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 am

also JT if you are carrying 3 knives, a rusty knife, a sharp knife, and a shiny knife..

you can say 'kill troll with rusty" if you say "kill troll with knife" it will ask "which knife?"

you can save time by simpy answering "rusty"

also try just typing 'I' foir inventory, should work, remember the program only scans the FIRST THREE LETTERS...so 'kil tro wit rus' should work....i think...i know you only need the first three letter of any NOUN, verbs may be diff, you may have to type 'kill'
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 pm

yeah yeah i got all the little shortcuts and stuff, thanks for the sword tip though, i didnt know about that. i was just meaning that itd be nice to have a little inventory along the side or whatever. i did just notice that if at the very beginning you go west and then back east the house is gone. i couldnt find it so i just restarted lol.

then i got in the house and went straight upstairs, forgot to get the lantern and it told me about the grue and then i said east or something and the grue got me. maybe when youre in close quarters youre more likely to be taken out more quickly? what can you do when you die? wont let me enter hell or anything. i always just restart. is there just an undo or retry?

found sorcerer, it says its number 2 in a series called the enchanter, so ima try enchanter first, since its in order, but if there isnt a story or anything then ill just get sorcerer.

aww just realized it says "commercial game not available for download" guess ill try to find it online. you got a droid right? im pretty sure they develop pretty much the same apps as iphone so look up "frotz" on your app store and thats the one i have.

ooh i just remembered, look up the song "It Is Pitch Dark" by Mc Frontalot, its about zork.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 am

sweet, thanks for the info too bro, by todays standards the game is a lil slow, and SAVE is the only way to restart (not for the begining)

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 pm

what do you mean SAVE? what im confused.
i just say "restart" and it makes me confirm it and then it starts over. i have the M.I.T. version so it may be a bit different than the one you know, but its the same game im sure.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 am

I have no idea what you are going on about!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm confused too gnu but I think it's about zork or whatever. Anyway I never knew what to do in zork, I went to my mailbox and tried to open it.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Zork is easy. go to the back of the house and break in through window. then once in living room open trap door under rug. the rest is just there to have fun with. And watch out for the thief.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

gnu- zork

tg- you enter commands of things to do. i.e. "open mailbox" to open the mailbox and find out what is inside, then "read letter" or leaflet whatever it is. and you do cardinal direction to go that way and just find stuff. i have no clue how people knew what to do when the game first came out. did it come with instructions about what your goal is or what?

fredd- i wouldnt say easy, not difficult by any means, but you dont ever really know what to do or how to win.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

From wiki - A full version of Zork I is playable on a computer terminal in the torture chamber in the 2010 game Call of Duty: Black Ops. [3]

so how do you play it on the pc?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 am

right analouge down, L2, R2, L2, R2, move to PC behind you, type ZORK then press enter, it'll say something like "Zork, copyright 1987....You are in a feld at a white house next to a mailbox."

it tells you nothing else, but if you read the leaflet in the mailbox, you get a little extra info... Still though, it's incredibly vaigue, and I gave up because I didn't know how the hell I was supposed to get into the house, seeing as there was no information and the door wouldnt open or allow me to break it down with anything, or what I was supposed to do once I actually got into the house....

also, this was the annoying conversation I had with this damn computer.

walk to white house
Youre already here!
search for door
Youre already here!
open door
It cannot be opened
Smash down door
I do not understand the word "smash"
Break door
With what?
Fist
I do not understand the word "fist"
Hand
Hand what?
Invent
Your invent contains: 1 Leaflet
Leaflet
Hand leaflet to who?
Door
I cant hand a leaflet to a door!

for fucks sake, the sarky little prick..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

hahaha kemp you have to go around the house to the side with the window and then open the window and then go in.

i like entering just verbs like "jump" or "run", it gives you little messages like "congrats you passed the second grade" and such. fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main menu computer passwords??   main menu computer passwords?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main menu computer passwords??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Gaming :: FPS :: CoD :: Black Ops-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com