The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Insertions in Black Ops?

Go down 
+9
FTY!|Tafi
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Fty|Kempo10
Fty|Zodiac
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|jtl94
FtylJTB
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|WhiTeJeRaffE
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|WhiTeJeRaffE
You Suck
You Suck
Fty|WhiTeJeRaffE

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Insertions in Black Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

According to that one website there is gonna be Tactical Insertions Sad

Good news for boosters, bad news for FTY!

I have a very hard time believing that Call Of Duty will but Insertions back in because of all of the boosting problems in Modern Warfare 2.

If somebody knows for sure that there are or aren't going to be Insertions let me know.

Travis band
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

God I hope not.
Back to top Go down
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 pm

There good if you rush and use'em how you're suppose to but boosters suck......balls
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/weapons/equipment/tactical-insertion/

they are in the game, but disabled in some game modes. and they have in lobby complaint things where if you complain about someone they will review game footage and take action if nessicary. so they wont be a problem.
Back to top Go down
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

That's cool. Therre really working hard on B-Ops which is GREAT
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 pm

they are working really hard, i just hope they keep it up once the game gets out to actually help with hackers and such, rather than promise it and not deliver.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Speaking of equipment, any know of the decoy, it sounds freakin awesome. http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Decoy
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 pm

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/weapons/tactical-gear/decoy/

^that is the best site for the news of BO

no damage (i wonder if it does direct impact damage like flash bangs?) but just displays a dot on the radar so people are lured into it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm

only problem with it is that campers probably be using it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:51 pm

well technically thats what they are for, you put it somewhere and people go there and then you kill them when they are looking toward the dot, thats its only use really. cant think of anything else to use it for, just be weary of afk's and who's actually shooting and who's using a decoy. i mean you should be careful any time youre going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 pm

i can imagine using those decoys in FFA ALOT but im kinda wiery of the game cause i htink theyre gonna nurf quickscoping
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 am

ugh....decoy nades...... pointless.... Rolling Eyes

flashbangs are always the best..... decoys don't help in any way other than in search, when you're trying to plant....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 am

explain the decoy more, im to lazy to go to the site and check it out, and i dont remember seeing it on all the sites ive seen, and i have seen sooooooooooo many trailers, and sooooooooooo much gameplay, you wouldnt believe it, ill just say, i am already prepared for almost everything!!!

Tactical insersions, are also fun when you find it and shoot them when they spawn, or if you see someone planting one and kill them as they drop it, so u get 2 free kills on ur kstreak, espescially those idiots who use them in demolition and end the match with like 20 kills to 60+ deaths

and probably pointless but my most deaths in one match is 124, i had 70 kills, but it was hardcore HQ in rust, and played the whole 20 mins, AND the other team was camping and noobtubing, so i got spawn crapped like 30 times, and noobtubed like 40 times, try to avoid HCHQ in rust.... or ur KDR will get flucked...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:46 pm

"The tactical insertion has many tactical uses and one or two not-so-tactical uses, as well. In Modern Warfare 2, people were able to use the Tactical Insertion to their advantage to cheat and earn achievements that they otherwise may not have been able to earn.

This should not be a problem in Black Ops, as Black Ops will allow players to report offenders and Treyarch will be able to review the footage of the match and take action on the players if necessary."

Wow really? just take them out of the damn game and there will be no worry and no waste of time on reporting faggots.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:13 am

Tafi - Agreed! Like the game developers are going to have enough time to review all the reports they are likely to get.

And does this mean there will be some sort of report feature in-game, or will it rely on you, the reporter, noting the offenders PSN and game time? WTF has the time for that when your playing!

I say get rid of tactical insertions and the n00b t00bs! Niether of these have any place in multi-player, aside from annoying the crap out of everyone else who wants to play the game it was meant to be played!

[rant]
And WTF is up with all the RPG's lately? Seems like every match there is some n00b a'hole running around with an RPG firing it at anything that moves! What ever happened to using a gun like everyone else?

And has anyone else noticed that most of the t00bers are using OMA with two n00b t00b classes setup!,I guess that way, the fun never has to end?
[/rant]
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Haha i absolutely agree.

And noobtubers run around with the thumber if not one man army. That means 4 noobtubes.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm

shock- you plant the decoy and it shows up as a dot on the map, doesnt move, people go to kill it and you kill them instead

tafi- at least they are trying to do something about it, rather than just saying "here's a tact, noob toob and oma. have fun"

dark- you report someone and they watch the film from the game and decide if they were cheating or not. yeah i noticed the rpgs too, it seems that stuff like that comes in waves, like a while back every match had at least one akimbo g18 player and so on. they dont have to set two toob classes up, you can oma back to the class you are already on.

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

no kiddin? I though you had to choose another class from the one you started with.

Shows how often I use OMA.

It could be handy to have a run-n-gun class and a sniper class setup with OMA. That way you could take out those pesky snipers needed, and switch back to the run-n-gun after you've taken them out.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Shock OMA can be usful sometimes.. But I really like the seconday as a weapon.. Believe it or not the RPD reloads slower than if you were to uses OMA and just switch back to the same class. I would know.. lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

dark- you can change to any class you have.

oma can be useful but is annoying on toob classes. i used it to get the emblem dont anymore. now all i use is slight of hand, marathon and scavenger.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 am

The one time I used OMA, I ended up switching to another class, that didn't have OMA, so I was stuck with that class until I died.

Maybe once I pres a few more times, and have more slots available, I'll setup a couple of OMA classes.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Seemes like everytime I run it, I forget I'm running it when I'm in combat and try fast swaping to my secondary .... Duhh...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

ive done that before too ram, especially with lmgs going into buildings, ive upped my sensetivity now so i can spin faster, but it certainly is better to have my shotty out than an lmg. i cant use oma on sniper classes though, im not good enough of a qs or spraying and praying where i trust myself to be running around without a secondary wepon. i did it a bit with my m21 w/ acog since is like the fal almost but would rather have a pistol to run with.

i really hope BO lets us use snipers with iron sights.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm

There's so many more uses for the decoy than camping. I'll use when I run and gun as escape strategy or in snd to distract the other team while I plant the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 am

yeah thats the main point of it tg, but i foresee that the method i have mentioned will be the majority of how people will use it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Asfixiator
Noob
Noob
Fty|Asfixiator

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 am

Gonna bring this topic back to life; talking about Decoys they are fucking wtfbbqpwnage in Search and Destroy if you use them in the right places on the maps and use a silencer ;D if your wise enough and think to yourself "is there really a noob shooting 100 rounds for no reason?" then you wont get lured into it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

I was hoping for them to lbe more useful and not so easy to identify as a decoy.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 pm

well, idk, im still not sure if they are decoys or not, when i get there someone is trying to shoot me, so i figure it was them (or the decoy) that i was headed twords anyway...

i guess i ought to try them...

seems like you could lurk above, throw them below, then rain (reign) terror down when they show up to shoot the decoys...

ill try em this weekend and report back... An RG Fag
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

asfixiator- hmm i need a way to shorten that... asx? i dunno. thats what ill use for now. if YOU'RE wise you'll know the right 'your' ;p

i havent really noticed any decoys, but then again i play hc so there isnt a map and they would be pointless lol.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Jt: I like asfx for asfixiator. The decoys don't sound like any gun really so it really easy to distinguish, and tac inserts are relatively useless thankfully and boosting isn't a issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insertions in Black Ops?   Insertions in Black Ops? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insertions in Black Ops?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next