The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Proudest COD achievement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

Proudest COD achievement Empty
PostSubject: Proudest COD achievement   Proudest COD achievement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:27 pm

...this could be in campaign or multi-player in any of the COD titles on any of the consoles.

The achievement I'm proudest of was completing 3 challenges in a single Demolition match on Crash. I completed Perfectionist, and both the 2 for 1 sniper challenges, 1 bullet 2 kills and 1 Bullet 2 Headshots.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Proudest COD achievement   Proudest COD achievement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:42 pm

shit, that is good ( : Sniper

well thats why i like to prestiege, i get 8 awards in a single game when i start over...lol

but my best moment? well in TDM i outscored both Martin and Joker, once Rifle

also seeing my kdr go up, that was a big turning point for me, mathmaticly it wasnt that big of an achievment, but what the hell dance!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Proudest COD achievement   Proudest COD achievement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Um idk, online I guess its the 2 kills one bullet thing. But in Campaign I guess Beating High explosive.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Proudest COD achievement   Proudest COD achievement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:09 am

i get the two headshots one kill thing each prestige... BEFORE i unlock the challange so it just shows two headshots on the left and im left with no achievement at all YAAAAWN i have gotten that with the challange unlocked too though, i got it with my spas too, top of the sairs two guys coming boom both headshots, but i didnt get the challange.

i liked getting decathalete or however you spell the thing you get for running 104 miles with marathon, i didnt use lightweight either. took me 40 something levels to do it! not my favorite though.

my favorite would probably be my m21 emblem for headshots, i dont have the golden one for headshots but i like having the 150 headshot title and 250 (i think) headshot emblem on while using the m21. gives me a little intimidation factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudest COD achievement   Proudest COD achievement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proudest COD achievement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Gaming :: FPS :: CoD-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com