The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Share | 

*!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 pm

well, first it made me update my system, then it wont let me sign in, claiming my passord is bad...but any way you slice it, the network is down...I AM blaming Kempo, i just dont know how he did it!!!

should be back up at 5pm Pacific or 6pm my time ) :

Weak...

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

whoohoo as of 2:10p MST the network is back up...but for how long kempo?

Legend Of Humanity In Training....

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

I got that too. I tried to reset my Pword but it kept saying error. Damn PSN.

King Of Spam

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Is that a game update, or a system update? I'm guessing system.

I really dislike that you are forced to do the updates now. Would be nice if they still allowed you to update when you wanted, and not keep you from going on-line.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 pm

MWUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA

tis but a warning to y'all here sony folks!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Darkened wrote:
Is that a game update, or a system update? I'm guessing system.

I really dislike that you are forced to do the updates now. Would be nice if they still allowed you to update when you wanted, and not keep you from going on-line.
It they would allow to go online without updates it be a hackers paradise, no new firmware means no way of being detected.

Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Your probably right, but they didn't start enforcing the system updates until v3.something.

It totally makes sense, but is irritating.

Would be nice if the game could check the system software version, and force the update if it is required to fix a glitch/hack.

Then again, I guess it's just simpler to do the damn update and be done with it. But I still hate it when I fire up the PS3 at 10PM to get in a couple of quick matches, only to find out I have to downlaod some 300MB+ update, that's gonna take 20+ minutes!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I'd like it to be like my comp and do them when Im not on.

Weak...

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 am

But no.... The ps3 doesn't have background updates.....
Shame Sony can't keep up with my sexy box of x......

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am

In typical fashion. I fired up the PS3 last night to get a few games in, completely forgetting this discussion from earlier in the day, and was forced to wait while the update was downloaded and installed.

In the future, I'm just going to DL the update to a USB drive and cut out the middle man.

And for of you with a heXBox. It may pain you to know, that one of the main features of the update, was to add support for Blu-Ray 3D. So yeah, we can play 3D BD titles in our PS3's now.

NOTICE--This public service notice has been brought to you by the Department of Salt-in the-Wounds.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:50 pm

dark 3D games isnt that impressive at all. sony is just copying Nintendo. freaking Japs.

Weak...

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:55 pm

I don't want 3-D games....

you'd just look rediculous wearing shades every time you played......

and it'd make my eyes burn that little more every time I leave the house, to venture into the light once every eight and a quarter weeks...... Horrified

I don't like 3D TV; I don't like 3D gaming; I definately don't like 3D blue-ray.

It's totally impractical wearing those poxy glasses. I mean, when in a cinema, I can understand because they'll distribute them to the audience for that one time. But the idea that every time I switch on the box, just to watch a little bit of Jerry Springer, to put off the misery of my own life, and laugh at a middle aged hermaphrodite who's not sure wether it's the mother or father of it's own baby, so demands a DNA test; I'm forced to put on these rediculous indoor sunglasses, just so that I can watch it? And this means that I'll need them everywhere I go to watch tele. I will need to permanently carry these fucking glasses around on the odd chance that a television will be on, and I want to watch it, but then remember "Oh no, I can't watch it, because I don't have a peice of plastic which intentionally blurs and distorts my vision, just so that I can see the fucking picture".....

rediculous....

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 pm

JTL - Not just games, but movies too.

Kempo - You'll see. It's gonna become all the rage, just like louver(sp) sunglasses, and then you'll be kicking youself for not having a pair of rediculous looking boxy sunglasses with highly reflective lenses, that are not really good for anything except making you look silly, which won't happen because everyone else in the house will be wearing the same rediculous glasses to watch the cool new, must see 3D movie that everyone is raving about!

And then, when COD8 comes out in 3D, we'll be able to watch the bullets and other projectiles screaming through the air at us in 3 frickin D. And then there's the fragged body parts!! SWEET!!! Now I just need Smell-O-Vision to complete my setup!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

just turn on the option that says "auto-sign" or something like that. It's a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 am

im just happy they got it back up, so quickly, as for the 3D, well it is the glasses that kill me, $500 more for the TV, BUT $200 a pair for the glasses, so if you want to invite a couple over to watch a movie...expect to spend $600 for 3 xtra pairs...yikes...and of course right now the only 3D blueRay is Avitar...

King Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

I think there is an Auto Update option. I'll have to try that out the next time there is an update available.

Yeah, I can't say I'll EVER be running out to pick up a 3D capable TV. I don't see why they don't use the same POS glasses they use in the IMAX theaters. Those things are fugly as sin, but only cost a few cents a pair.

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 pm

kempo you show your comedic geniusonce again! that was hella funny.
i agree though, i mean its just a waste for the glasses, i like the 3DS idea of tracking eye movement or whatever, but that might be hard with multiple people watching. cant wait until they have a 3DS game with a girl with big boobs and since it tracks your eye movements someone is watching her boobs and then all of a sudden she starts yelling "pervert" or something, that would be hilarious.

i think 3D cod would scare the crap out of me, i jump enough when someone i dont see starts shooting at me, much less if the bullets came out of the tv at me!

plus i dont think that they will ever make a fully 3D tv or video game, kinda like HD is now, itll be certain channels and options that change the number of demensions you see.

King Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
...cant wait until they have a 3DS game with a girl with big boobs and since it tracks your eye movements someone is watching her boobs and then all of a sudden she starts yelling "pervert" or something, that would be hilarious.

LMFAO!! Hell yeah that would be funny as hell.

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
i think 3D cod would scare the crap out of me, i jump enough when someone i dont see starts shooting at me, much less if the bullets came out of the tv at me!

No kiddin. I actually jumped last night when I was playing with the sound muted when some a*hole jumped in front of me and killed me! That's one thing I can say for playing without any sound, it sure makes the game interesting!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

ugh i cant stand playing without sound, stuff like that always happens to me

"wait what the heck just killed me? a predator? i didnt hear them call that in! oh... yeah... muted... hmmm... darn..."

Geek

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:11 pm

its all kemps fault, cuz what u dont know is...

kemp in background...click muted tv...kemp gets ideas...beepboopbeepbaboop...RIIINNNNG..."yes","im not telling you my name but ___ is hiding here, go jump out and scare the living $H17 out of him", "thanx will do, but whats in it for me?","simple, i send you fat british hookers that i found in my toilet after a wild party"...

BANG YOU DIE SCREAMING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed   

Back to top Go down

*!*!*PS3 NETWORK is DOWN*!*!* - kempo being blamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News :: PS3 News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com