The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker

Go down 
+7
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
xsfork
Fty|Volke911
VeggieManny
FtylJTB
FTY!|Joker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm

I made this post because I'm having A LOT of problems with the clan.

First of all when I invite someone to join my party I really expect at least one to join it, but nobody does.... send me a message at least..

Second, The MAIN POINT and the reason of the clan is to play together. When I see my friendlist I am disapointed of all of you because there are guys playing free-for-all.... or 2 guys playing together... when there are like 20 members online!

I've tried to send messages to people, I'd speak with some of you, and still... you keep ignoring what I say.

I'm sorry to say this like that but this is making the clan DIE.... seriously you guys want this to happen???

These reasons made me HATE mw2... and that's why I'm moving on to Battlefield: Bad company 2. I'm not leaving Fty though cause i like every single one of you guys.

Kempo, Lookin.... I've tried to make the clan work.... I've tried to lead this clan so it can be memorable and one of the best ones.. but I'm not going to beg like a bitch so everyone listens to me...

can you believe that the only guy that I play with is with Weapon, CONTACT and Fxone.... RoT members...
This is really disapointing..

This is just not working for me.. I can't lead like this and I'm not doing a good job leading a clan like this. I'm sorry.. If you want to you can choose any member to lead you guys... I'm not quitting from the leader's job. I'm just saying that if you guys want someone better... Go ahead..

I'm sorry...

FTY!|Joker
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Huh............... I can't say much more
Back to top Go down
VeggieManny
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
VeggieManny

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

my brother plays on my account quite often but whenever im online i try to play with you guys. j tricks ninja wild and i play together quite often and i like hooking up with you and martin joker but i know what you mean how we dont all play together like a clan...
Back to top Go down
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Ya me, wild and ninja play together ALL THE TIME and we always try and squek Veggie in there too (unless it's Search Wink us 4 play together quite a lot. I do agree with Veggie
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 pm

i know that you all have some guys that you like to play with the most (Martin and I, you 4, Fredd, L4L, Ram.) I understand that. but when someone wants to party up, back out and invite someone or join someone else's party. It's not cool or fun playing by myself :/ thats the reason i got bored from mw2...
Martin is at college so i never get to play with him Sad

So maybe.... invite me? or join my parties? :/
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 am

I must say that i completely agree with Joker, MW2 when played alone gets extremely frustrating and in many cases leaves me screaming at my tv. I haven't played MW2 in a while (waiting for black ops) but it's perfectly fine that joker wants to switch to Battlefield. Everyone needs a break from a game once in a while (I've found myself playing FIFA 10 at the moment). Hopefully we will stay together as a MW2 clan and i definitely think that The Fortay should move from MW2 to Black Ops when the chance arises. In a case like this a game like Black Ops an be a fresh start, and we'll tear up that game too.
Back to top Go down
xsfork
Noob
Noob
xsfork

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 am

My fault joker
I hardly ever accept invite when i'm in a middle of a game.

Just please don't invite me to a TDM game
and i'll try to accept more often

My FTY Friends list
Jorginator(joker)
Martin Dark
Josingh20
Lookin4luv
Weapon_T-Y
Ramrod
Joe_kik_ass

all the members i have
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

Hey Joker.. I'm sorry If I'm one of the reasons you made this... I had no idea the clan was falling apart and there was issues..? I'm just along for the ride.. I'm not the most elegant or smoothest operator with the PS3 controler and the messaging sysstem yet. I'm actually pretty much a dumb ass with the controler..

I'm usually always the last to join the partys becuase I'm not the best navigator and it takes me a couple secs. So I too sometimes get involved in a game when an invite comes thru... If I got a K/S going I'm not gonna backout of my game. I usually will check when I die if the party is still forming.. If it is I'll back out and try to join up. If a party has already formed and they are playing, I don't like to interupt their match when they are playing / or expect for them to bail on thei match just cause RaM wants in.

My BT (buetooth not Bloodi Tears) dosen't work either so this has discouraged me from the online play..

I have been teaming up with Pancake from our former Wii divison lately to complete spec op alot to.. So if a message come thru while we are playing I generally don't check it.. SORRY...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am

Well from my opinion, the whole not accepting invites thing isn't preferable, but should really be expected to a certain extent.
Whenever you send an invite out to all people; let's just say hypothetically that there are 10 people online. Around 2 will be AFK at time of send, so won't respond. Another 2 may be playing with other friends (say co-workers, or schoolfriends or whatever) and don't really want to play a clan match at that time. And a final 3 or 4 will be in the middle of a game where they're either doing really well or are on a killstreak, so they don't want to leave at that time.

That should leave you with 2 or 3 which may accept your invite.

This is totally normal, and is how most, if not all clans work when ingame. The key to getting a full party every time is to;
1) tell people that you will be the "designated host", or message people saying that you're "starting up a Fty party" or whatever.
and most of all 2) get recruiting, so that you will have plenty of people online, and so can therefore always have people joining your game.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider, and be back with us in time for Black Ops, but if not, I wish you all the best......

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 am

Well Joker, I can understand your frustration, because I feel it too. I invite you to several games and you send me a message back saying to join the fty members you have in your games. If im in the middle of an ok game I wont be able to join (i at least want to preserve SOME of my KDR dignity) and other times I'm just plain not able to join your games due to connection errors. I enjoy playing with you and MArin (even if I do sometimes butt into your 1v1 games!) and so I don't think you should give up like this.

Kempo is right, you have to expect it sometimes, and the point of this particular clan is (I feel anyways) that we just find fun like minded people. So out of every 10 invites i only expect one player to join me. If they dont then yeah playing on your own sucks. FFA is ok for clans to play together, you just join each other's games. theres nothing wrong with it especially if in private.

I know for a fact that you didn't/dont have all the new map packs for ages so you didnt wann play with me for a while Joker, but I'm cool with it. I'm having a little breather from MW2 by playing Mafia II, and currently pre-ordering BO and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. All is good in the world, and if I'm not here, I'm working on my new car, buying bits and fixing bits.

For example, I want to fit my new car on the driveway with two of our other cars. but it wont quite fit because a small concrete flowerbed was in the way. so out comes the spade, and I start digging...only to find a ton of buried asbestos roof tiles in it! (if you dont know what asbestos is, wiki it).

So im like - shit, do i move it or leave it there? i eventually took it to my local dump yesterday, and today I have knocked down the wall with a sledge hammer. I just came in for a drink and a bite to eat and thought i would come on here for a bit. just popping back out to tidy up outside and see if the car fits!

so all in all joker, we ALL have things to do outside of FTY, yes it can get frustrating when others dont play, but dont sweat it. you know i will join you pretty much all the time and so do others like me. it just takes a bit of patience, or simply come online another time.

anyways man, i still believe in you as a leader but if you wanna step down im still cool with that - i still believe in you dude. take care and wish you all the best in what you decide to do.

PS - dont you have the same problems with Battlefield as you do with MW2? isnt it juat another COD rippoff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 am

First of all I'm NOT leaving FTY! on mw2.. I'm just going to own on battlefield with the clan tag too. I still play mw2 when I see people online. I'm it with th clan right now!

Kempo,
I will have to disagree with you because that's not it... I dont think they are in a good killstreak if it says "at the main menu" or I dont think they are AFK if it says "playing ffa in Karachi" or something like that.

Gnu
You are not getting the point of this. I'm not saying I want you to end your social life and play with me.. I'm saying that if you are online playing alone try joining my parties. and sorry about that invite mess. When you send me one, I try to join but I cant connect..

And all of the other.. Dont worry. I dont need your apologyze. Just try partying up a litlle bit more.

Thanks.. Joker
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

the honduran wrote:
I dont think they are in a good killstreak if it says "at the main menu" or I dont think they are AFK if it says "playing ffa in Karachi" or something like that.
hmm...

well maybe if it says "playing ffa in Karachi" or something like that, they are currently in a good killstreak. And if it says "at the main menu" they are in fact AFK.

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Kempo.... I'm sorry but I just disagree.. I play ps3 all day long and they are not afk or on a good killstreak... just stop lookin for other answers.. you just cant accept fty is not as united as before.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm

I often see people "at the main menu" or "in a party" and they stay like that for a long time. I think that some leave their PS3 on sometimes.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

wow..... you guys still dont get it...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 pm

I can't accept that fty is not as united as before, eh?

Well first of all; thanks for the false psychological reading, as well as the total judging of my apparent arrogant, overglorifying attitude towards this.
I'm not exactly looking for a grudge match here (of which of course I would win, but that's beyond the point). Attempting to patronise, and intimidate me however most certainly is a flawful plan, and makes no conceivable sense to me, as to why you chose to use such language. I've not said anything about how "united" we are. I wouldn't be able to know, seeing as I'm not involved in the PS3 side of things.

However what I do know; and what I did in actual fact quite clearly say, before being backed up by Nip above me is that just because somebody doesn't accept an invite doesn't neccessarily mean that they don't want to play with you. There are probably less conspicuous answers as; for the example given above; people leaving their console on.

Like I said; this is a commonplace problem found throughout all systems, and all small-medium sized communities, and the only ways to prevent such misdemeanours is to either organise allocated hosts for games; or to recruit to an appropriate level, as to which there are adequate numbers to fill in the missing gaps.

I had this same problem at first with the wii division of the clan; but then drilled in that I would host clan games, and from there managed to get full parties of members every single time.

It's a simple concept really......

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 pm

and you still dont get it kempo... wow..... you are not understanding the MAIN POINT. Clans play together.. what do you think if you see 3,4 guys playing with the same clan tag?? they are just friends playing together. What do you think when you see a party of 9 playing together? HOLY SHIT! a clan! and you backout...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm

So all you want is to intimidate people into backing out......

well I would have no idea why; but still.... as I have said at least twice already; if you want more people in a party, have more people to select from. To have more people to select from, have more members. To have more members, recruit more guys.

That is it.

More Recruitment>More Members>More In Parties>More Enjoyment

It is incredibly simple.....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 am

There's not much more that I can add to this other than to say this:

I try to accept everyone's invite when I'm on-line. Sometimes I'm in another party, so I'll send an invite back. Sometimes I'm in-game, and I don't like leaving a game for ANY reason. But, on occasion, I will leave a game to accept an invite, just to get hit with "Server Full" or "Invite not valid". This can be very frustrating. For the longest time I couldn't join any parties, unless it was my nephew that was hosting, until I got my connection setup to NAT: Moderate. Now I can connect to pretty much anyone.

Sometimes I will try to join other players sessions when I am unable to join their parties, whether it's connection issues, missed the invite, or just want to play with them. Somthimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. In fact, I did this a week or two ago, and ended up opposite about 7-9 FTY players in a few Ground War matches. That was alot of fun. Especially getting Weapon back for all the times he killed me in WaW on Wii!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is; sometimes people try to accept invites and just can't seem to connect to form a party. This shouldn't discourage anyone from playing with friends/clan mates. Try to join their matches, or find a mutual party that can host.

xsfork wrote:
My fault joker
I hardly ever accept invite when i'm in a middle of a game.

Just please don't invite me to a TDM game
and i'll try to accept more often

My FTY Friends list
Jorginator(joker)
Martin Dark
Josingh20
Lookin4luv
Weapon_T-Y
Ramrod
Joe_kik_ass

all the members i have

Dude!, I feel so left out! Smile Except for Martin Dark, that looks exactly like my friend list.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 am

Im not on anyones list Sad
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 am

Fty|Cheese Nip wrote:

Actually, I just added a few of the FTY members, so your on my list now. You and Shock.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Fty|Cheese Nip wrote:

Not true, when the feds let me own guns again MWUHAHAHA , trust me, you are on my list....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 pm

now back to our subject....

1. i should have read "all of it" yesterday, because now there is so much more to read...lol

Brief Reply:

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Doh!

Verbose Reply: (NOTE: to convert Verbose response to regular response, read only the RED sections)

ok, i see Joker's point, and i also see alot of truth in the responses...Volke got the rep points boost (from me) because i think he answered with the pride and wisdom of a true FTY member...

as i sit on the FTY board i divide my worries into 5 sections...

a. recruiting

b. activity on the site

c. continuity as a team/clan online

d. inclusion

e. the future

well, based on this post i guess my problem here is C & D

First let me say, that we have had some great teams togother over the last month, almost every day in august we have had 6+ FTY members in matches. BUT as the leaves start to fall from the trees, a funny thing happens, peoples lives change. some people go back to skool, they may be here more often and online less, or the other way around. Also, winter activities begin, summer activities end, this also changes when we can expect to see members online.

As a member of the FTY board, i try to take time to get to know the members here, and the members online...but as we just celebrated our 200th member, obviously I cant get to know everyone as well as id like to.

Shock so far has had the best idea, he sends a message "party?" which gets me thinking who we can invite, he is patient, i finish my game, invite him, then we tag-team the invites to other members...

But that being said, we do have a few 'factions' of players here, groups that play togother (me, ram and nip for example)....we arnt the best players in FTY, and we enjoy each others company, so we often end up playing togother...however, 90% of the time, when there is an FTY match, and we are online, we always try to join

I think we should redouble our efforts for practice on Wed and Thrs night, however, somtimes Weds are not possiable for me...

i would ALSO like to see Thursday go to "privite matches" or FTY vs FTY..this would give us a chance to get to know each other better, without the distraction of noobtoobers and shit talkers...it would also be fun to have some different matches, QS only, knife only, 3best against 6-9 others etc...

we have grown very fast, and i think we need to take some time to get to know our fellow members, on a personal level, I know sometimes im just embarrased when i see 3-4 FTY playing togother, i dont want to join and screw up their match, so i just play FFA...(i got all drunk and played FFA with ballin last week, we talked for about an hour, and i actually came in second most times, good fun)

AND those are my favorite games, 3-4 FTY in an FFA, we joke with each other, talk shit, show each other tricks, share advice and complaints...if i was better at COD, maybe id enjoy Ground War more, but when i always finish 8-5-23 i feel like im letting the team down...
and im basicly a shy guy (hard to beleive huh?) so i get a lil uncomfortable playing with people i dont know very well...especially since im not the worlds best player..

whats my point? well my point is..i have no easy solutions...BUT

1. if you go on Wed nite, Please try to join the team for practice

2. please let me know your thoughts on 'privite match' thursdays...

3. in the next week, invite 1 FTY member you dont usually play with to your team/game...and say "hey dude how are you?" dont worry about the win, just have fun togother..

4. try to reply to invites...'gotta go soon' would be mine, or 'kiking noob ass right now' might be ram's

5. join lookin's FFAs some time, id love some company and a chance to get to know you ALL better...except for Shock....im saving up to buy him an xbox..

Gnu and Kempo are right, we cant Force friendships, but we are likeminded people, so we can Build friendships, but like building anything, it takes work..

Also i would like to see FTY expand into other games, when this was a Wii clan, well, the only good FPS was COD, but now with xbox and ps3, i think we should expand to BFBC, and that dum ass soccor game...IDK idf soccor allows for clan type games, but we could set up a match system, so FTY can play soccor for a chance to be FTY soccor champ.

and other games too...we have neglected our members that still play WAW and MW1...

well, im gonna get on now..and send some invites...hope to see ya all soon...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Nicely put Lookin. I share your sentement(sp) when it comes to game skills. It's not much fun always being the last of 4,6 or 8 players. I'd much rather be rollin solo with no tags, than gettin my ass kicked and making ANY clan look bad by going 10-5-24.

I think that's why I stayed away from any of the clans that have started after CQC. And I was only in that cus I was one of the original 8 or so that started the clan, and I didn't have to try out.

I'll try to get on Wednesdays and Thursdays for some practice time (cus I sure could use it), but it may not be til after most of you have gone to sleep (after 9PM PST).

I've also got to add a bunch more members, or just add em as I see em.

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Thurs Private matches sound like a good idea.

I like the idea of having other games as well. I might start playing BC2 a li more if I notice others on that instead of MW2.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Lookin is 100% right. The only way to boost the time we play together is to set up regular sessions. We have to set up a day that works for everyone. The more we get to know each other the more likely we will be to invite them more and be more comfortable around them. Me and lookin have talked about these private match fortay vs fortay matches a couple times and i can't stress enough how vital these matches are. By playing with each other in private matches we can learn each others strengths, weaknesses, and who we work the best with. Another thing we have to discuss ( i believe) is that we need to have some sort of strategies when going into a match. Everyone doing there own thing works when we play against random people because most of the time we are better players, but once we start facing clans again strategies are necessary.

My final thoughts are that we need to do some private matches and go over stratigies and team play, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 am

I will make it a point to try to be around more on Wed and Thrs...

BUT last issue...headsets

Joker, you have a deep voice, a slight accent, and a bad bluetooth, sometimes you can be hard to understand, not to be mean, just a heads up, please consider adding a TB headset to you holiday wish list.

other members: well the same thing goes here, me and dark and gnu have some great suggestions in the headsets section, i may be getting the $80 turtle beach soon, my headset broke, so im back on a crappy bluetooth right now too...

Volke is right, BUT we need to be able to hear / understand each other to play well togother....give some thought to quality headsets guys, they are as important as the games we play nowadays

BTW i didnt want to single out Joker, but i have already talked to other members with sound problems, they are all planning on getting upgrades

i would never expect members to spend $ just to play with us, but i think it is a good investment, for any ps3 games, or groups you play with...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

Im all for practice night and private night. I think we can do ultimate fury games or other GB games on fridays. on the other nights I will probably be on Mafia or Red Dead, just to break it up a bit.

I look forward to playing with some new members as I haven't added anyone in about 2 months, so if you're new and reading this, please add the board and senior members first.

i totally agree with wanting to work out strategies, the onhly problem is we really do need a leader to discuss this with. and looking on youtube is a great way to plan and take from others (eg the wolfpack strategy). So practice should be for meeting everyone, private should be for strategies and friday we should be bustin people's asses!

anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Lets Rock FTY.. Wednesday & Thursday evenings should be freeing up for me soon...

And the new Turtle Beach px21 is on its way so I can Shitcan the old BT.... Finally...

LL.... 4. try to reply to invites...'gotta go soon' would be mine, or 'kiking noob ass right now' might be ram's..

My weakness... I will 4 sure work on this..

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Gnu, good idea, if you find a good utub you want to share, dont use quick reply at the bottom, use post reply at the top of the page, On utube click the 'share this' button, it will give you link data, come here and click on the little 'film' icon at the top of the reply page, it has a place to paste utube vids right into your post..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker   PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ ALL OF IT- Joker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next