The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

codyjoe2450 App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
codyjoe2450
You Suck
You Suck
codyjoe2450

Clan Rank : Clan Member

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 am

PS3 name: xXWardawgXx

Level and prestige: 70/2nd Prestige

Kill Death Ratio (ALL are welcome, please see "Application Instructions", Your KDR determines your "Clan Tag Type"): 1.33

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?: Yes

Favorite guns & perks: P90, Scavenger, Stopping Power, Steady-Aim

Favorite time to play (and time zone): 12PM - 6PM EST

Favorite game mode: Ground War

Where are you: Wyoming, MI

You have microphone? No

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: Modernwarfare2.com
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 pm

looks pretty legit to me, we'll see if the other, wayyyyy more important guys agree, probably BT, L4L, or Kempo, but ill tell you now that u will most likely be in, u just have to be actively involved in this website, (few times a week) it shouldn't be much a bother, but u cant be a dick to anyone, so just follow the rules have fun, and we'll make you a part of the FTY family!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

1 they named a town after wyoming "Where are you: Wyoming, MI"...WTF...whats that about...?

2 Welcome to the Fortay!!! you met our head of online recruiting mr Shock...and he is right, just dont hack, boost, or noobtoob and you will fit right in...

(Shock, is important but please dont tell him)

im glad you like ground war, most times we have 9+ members that want to play, so we are often in GW

Add Shock, me and Joker from the members list page, when you get in game with the clan you can 'quick invite' the guys as you meet them...

please be aware if our message says "dont join" it means we are in a gamebattles match, so DONT JOIN or we get disqualified...if you are unsure, message before joining...

which brings me to my next item GameBattles, we are always looking for new talent and you are welcome to join us, contact Joker jocolor , our ps3 leader, and GB captian for more info....

WELCOME again! we hope you have fun here, and feel free to post, on any topic anywhere, members that visit and post here keep FTY alive....so we look forward to hearing form U!

some fun topics right now:

Black ops thread (the whole clan is excited)
Ban Lookin thread (a FAILED attempt dance! , but voting is still open, drop by, and help BAN ME lol)
Urgent Fury thread (sign up to help kik UF's ass)

we now have a quick scoping expert on staff, to answer all your questions in the QS thread....

anyway have fun, dont forget to send invites...see ya online soon...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome, hope to see ya online soon. Im fredd-vegas.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

yes, thats all the stuff i would have said, but since i am 14, i dont type, extremely fast, and i get bored of typing all in 1 post, so thanks for taking it away lookin...

i guess i'll pretend i didn't read that lookin (the part that gave me the warm fuzzies that i wanted to feel)

well ya, i hope u r a quick scoper, cuz its a hell of a lot of fun, and if not read the thread, and i will teach u...

anddddddd, since u dont have a mic, be sure to join the "FTY FTW!" text chat, cuz its the next easiest way to talk

cant wait to play with you
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 pm

aww shit, and ya, my PSN name is:
PWN-SilentNinja-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

codyjoe2450 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: codyjoe2450 App   codyjoe2450 App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

codyjoe2450 App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Join The Fortay :: Applications :: PS3-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com