The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....

Go down 
+3
Fty|jtl94
Fty|Zodiac
Fty|Kempo10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Empty
PostSubject: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Yes, I'm obsessed with the world cup, get over it.

However, I thought I'd make it a little more interesting.

I was gonna start a sweepstake for the clan - naturally just for fun, and with no real prize, except I might boost your post or rep count or whatever....

idk if you guys have sweepstakes, so basically here's how it works. Everybody who wants to be involved will be allocated a team (or 2 or 3 dependant on numbers) by random. That team will from there on be that person's team, and so your job is to support that team. Usually then somebody would win, and would get the overall pot of money everybody paid to enter, but we're not gonna do that....

It'll start from the next round - round of 16, so if you want to be involved, please tell me now, or at some point this week, by posting here, and I'll put your name onto the list. The draw will be the moment the final group match is complete (10:00PM GMT/ 5:00PM EST 06/25/10)I'll video the draw or whatever, to prove it's legitimate, and then I'll make a small underbanner signature for each entrant, so we know who's following who during the tournament online.

So like I say, it's only a bit of fun, and if you're interested, please tell me some point this week, or at very latest early next week, so I can put you down. Perfect numbers would be to have 16 people, but 8 would be great, and if needed 4, but I definately want at least 8....

Let me know you guys Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.

People Involved:
Kempo,
Zo,
JTL,
Coca/Sterling,
Lookin,
Den,
Topgun,
Bloody, because I said so.... MWUHAHAHA

Last edited by Fty|Kemp007 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

put me on the list kemmy
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm

put me on the list too.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am

it's official! Sterling's joined the competition! We now have four, so the draw could begin, but I want 8! Smile

come on guys!

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 pm

huh? wha? can i just pick the team from antartica?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

basically, of the 16 teams left in the competition in the next round, you'll recieve 2 or 3 by random, and you are then a follower of that team(s).

This is just a get-out clause for when USA crash out of the tournament tbh..... Drive 2

but if the hat draws out Antarctica for you, then sure, you can have em Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

poor penguins...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

ok lemme know my teams (:
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

haha!

so once again i have completed the unfathomable task of recruiting Lookin!

Soon I shall take over the world!!!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA MWUHAHAHA

5 down, 3 to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 am

wait is Sterling part of Fty now? when did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 pm

No, he was just on the nv site, and I siad do you wanna enter the competition thing, and he said sure. Although you're more than welcome to recruit him if you can - he's a 3er I think. Smile

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm

well if hes part of nv then ill just add him and we can play together, wouldnt want to steal someone from a sister clan, we all know how thats gone over in the past.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Eezacterly.
However.
He's not part of nv.
I think he may actually still be running the rot tag with heavey and fx...

So feel free to steal, because they've done nothing but bitch since the start of nv and fty.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am

yes............once we steal sterling then we get Ty, then it will all be complete

MWUHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

ill talk to him next time i see him on fb Very Happy
are they the only three still wearing the rot tag?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 pm

I think so.

Also, bloodi, did you wanna join in the pointless competition? 3 more are needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 pm

i talked to him yesterday, he said hes freelancing right now, so idk what tag he's sporting. i told him to join us though.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

Honestly, its like watching a checkers game, when each guy only has one checker left...you keep waiting for sumthing exciting to end the game, but you know mathmaticly that excitment is impossable. At least in checkers, the dont take 90 mins to realize its a tie, and give up..i think you get 3 moves before a forfit.

usa another tie...i dont know how to say that...we are not 'up by two games' or 'down by two games'..hmmm..lets try:

GOOOOO USA we have played two games! lets play another!!!

USA we may or may not KICK YOUR ASS (actually we may just agree, that we are equil, completely even)

USA! we are not technically losers!

USA! if this game had winners, we might be one of them!!!!!

USA!!! we play HARD, we tie HARD!

well, the long and the short is, without sponsorship, or general public interest the USA cant field a team of ball kickers...common USA, no traning facility, no hours planning and coaching, no secret plays, it's just kicking a ball!!!!

Coach Lookin steps in:

1- the ball comes to you
2- kick it through the huge 30 foot wide goal posts (with only 1 guy gaurding it)

perhaps the trouble is, that we give them too much time and they forget the 2 simple steps?

Coach lookin can walk across the field in 3 mins, 1 min to get and kick the ball, so if the USA players cant do it in 5 mins, we need new players...(example: in football, if you are lame for four plays in a row, you HAVE to give the ball to the other team, you cant just stand there and pass the ball back and forth to the SAME teammate all day)

team USA needs a rugby coach, just pick up the fluckin ball, push over the other team and run to the damn goal...GOD gave us hands, use em!!!! Lets go for a MAJOR tie here people!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 am

lookin, im sure you hear this alot but i love your thought process. its marvelously genius.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:40 pm

i LOLed at reading your.......ahem...... "coaching techniques" lookin.....

and the chants are......... different, for one of a better word.....

keep up the support, and USA WILL finish above England, humiliating my country once again, as happens every 4 years!

God bless football...... Surfer Dude

P.S. With an embarressing draw to USA, and an incredibly embarressing draw to Algeria, I am going to go on a limb and say...... well no, I'm adamately going to say that England will finish third in their group, thus not qualifying for the next round Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

ffs..... i was wrong........

still, we qualified Smile

next stop; Germany!

p.s. need 2 more to sign up still!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 pm

i heard usa got first of the group? FTMFW!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
Fty|Volke911

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

Germany and England will be a good match, looking foward to it
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am

volke! sign up to the competition pwease? Smile

you too bloody!

we need just 2!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I'll sign up I guess I won't be able to check on it much though. any way Go Germany aka headstrong Nazis.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 pm

ok, I guess I better do the draw for this like now then......

okily..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....   Ok, I'm just taking it too far now..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, I'm just taking it too far now.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Sports-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com