The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Empty
PostSubject: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/resurgence-pack-gameplay <--- if you need info on which map is which

Fuel: great map. HUGE lots of outside and lots of buildings to shoot others inside and running around out in the open. 5 stars

Trailer Park: decent map. CONFUSING i go in one trailer and out it and am all of a sudden running the way i came from, wth?!? 4.5 stars

Carnival: good map. CRAZY all the freaking clowns dude, the clowns. they look at you and they watch you and they know THEY KNOW! then they are there when you least expect them, walk into castle, look left, nobody, look right, CRAZY FREAKING CLOWN AND THE SMILE, THAT SMILE AHHHHHH *curls into fetal posisition* if you can keep your cool though its all good, i recommend breaking the clowns via knife to face, it calms the fear some. stars

Vacant and Strike: great maps, glad to have them back, 5 for both.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 am

Great Review!!! i bummed i have to wait for them now.....Carnival sounds great...like im not confused enough...oh well...Ram will save me Horrified
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

thanks lookin, i was going to write a more in depth review but: 1- im still not very good at the new maps (havent even played at Vacant yet, thats my one complaint about so many maps) 2- i wanted to play CoD more ahaha.
Carnival and Strike seem to be the most common maps so when you get them i recommend doing a private match to learn your way around on at least those two (Strike is a bit different so eventhough it was in MWR you may want to look around), maybe Trailer Park too since its so confusing. Vacant is def the least common and it was on MWR so its not really important to do a private.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm

i expect trailer park to be full of aa-12 spammers
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm

actually ive never seen one there Very Happy its a miracle.
i hate the AA-12, it a waste of a gun. im going to use it once i 10th prestige and work on getting all the titles and such.
the spas is by far my favorite shotty.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 am

i love the aa12, however i will admit, the other shotguns seem to be better at 'one shot kills'. I use AA12 mostly against lurkers, even if they claymore me or C4 me, i still get the kill with the AA12...

well 15 days to my map pack..
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 am

the spas ? ugh dont get me started , people shoot me 70 feet away with a spas and i die -.-
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am

thats why the spas is so good zod! get bling pro and put the grip and FMJs on that bad boy and holy crap its amazing. especially on hc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.   map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

map pack two review... chooo chooo... sorry had a rhyme going, had to finish it.
Page 1 of 1