The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome

Go down 
+8
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|Martin_Dark01
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
Fty|Zodiac
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|lookin4luv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 am

Well I'm gonna take the leap and buy a GOOD Headset.. Suggestions???

I thought my Sony BT was a GOOD BT... how wrong I was, my sony BT lasted me a wooping 3 moths before it was junk... I'm now back to my MadCatz BT which I hate..

I was looking a a few Turttle beaches on ebay.. They seem like what everyone is buying..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 am

TopGun & Lookin: kempo's right. The way I believe it works, and I could be wrong, is the Surround Sound headset's use a converter which connects to the console via the optical out (S/PDIF) port. The converter probably does all the processing of the 5.1 DSS signal, and outputs to the appropriate channel (speaker) in the headset, while also delaying sound to the other channels, much like a true AV Receiver does, to complete the surround effect.

Right now I've got surround in my living room, and I can definitely tell which direction gun fire is coming from, as well as foot steps and other game noises. As Kempo stated, it's like having an additional weapon/perk in your arsenal.

Lookin: Your absolutely right on the Turtle Beach headsets for the PS3. They are a amplified stereo headset, which relies on an in-line connection with the audio out of the PS3 via composite (Red/White/Yellow) connections. If you use an HDMI cable to connect to your TV/Receiver, you will have to run the other composite cables to use the Turtle Beach headset.

The Tritton's, and the ones Gnu posted, seem to be the only ones I've seen that use the S/PDIF output of the console to get true DSS.

As far as their price tag, Amazon's for them for $139, and you can get an S/PDIF cable bundled with it for $3.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:
Well I'm gonna take the leap and buy a GOOD Headset.. Suggestions???

I thought my Sony BT was a GOOD BT... how wrong I was, my sony BT lasted me a wooping 3 moths before it was junk... I'm now back to my MadCatz BT which I hate..

I was looking a a few Turttle beaches on ebay.. They seem like what everyone is buying..

Ram: Are you looking for a wireless headset or wired? If wireless, I would recommend the Plantronics Voyager 520. It's a little pricy at $80, but well worth the money IMO. I use this headset at work and only have to charge it once a week. At home I've been using my old headset, a Plantronics Voyager 510. It's the one with the boom in Lookins original post. I have no idea how well it sounds in game, so I'll have to rely on anyone I've played with to chime in on their quality.

As for wired, there are only a couple options if you want game sounds and chat sounds, Sharkroon, Tritton and Turtle Beach all offer headsets that will play game sounds and chat sounds. Aside from those, any USB headset will work to play chat sounds only.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
well without being rude...the turtle beaches i have seen so far seem to be a single speaker...

the trittons in darks post have the 5 speaker per ear setup..but are $170...

i guess the turtle beaches for xbox must be better, but the ones for ps3 seem to be overpriced typical headsets....with an option to control seperate game and voice volume...but thats it...(im pretty sure i could do that in the COD menu anyway)

please post a link to the turtle beaches of which you speak kempo...

And thanks to everyone (but mainly DARK and GNU) for all the cool links, and input..you guys are really helping this thread along!!! (except for Shock, lol)

Oh..... Didn't realise that they were 360 exclusive..... Well I did mean the tb 360 headsets; they do all what I said if you get a semi-decent new range pair; but I just presumed that they were compatible with the ps3 too Sad

Stupid Sony..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:

Oh..... Didn't realise that they were 360 exclusive..... Well I did mean the tb 360 headsets; they do all what I said if you get a semi-decent new range pair; but I just presumed that they were compatible with the ps3 too Sad

Stupid Sony..... Rolling Eyes

They could probably get the X41 and DX11 to work with the PS3 with very minor changes in hardware. In fact, as I was writing this I was clicking back and forth to the TB site for model info, and look what I found:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x41.aspx (check out the link just under "Designed for XBOX 360").

It's a pretty janky setup, and doesn't use the S/PDIF out of the PS3, but at least it's an attempt.

Even though the Trittons are a little more pricy, I still like them more and think I may be picking up a pair next time I see them on sale.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 am

well i talked to Coca, he has an $80 pair of TB's he explained that the plug into the usb port, and have splice connectors for the audio output of the ps3 as well..this alows them to have both sounds...

he also said (like kempo) that the sound quality was great and a big help during game play, but he also recommended the 'silent footsteps' perk so that you own footsteps dont confuse you...

ill post the model that he was using, however i forgot to ask him if they were stereo or surround....

but so far im with Dark, if money was NO object id get the Trittons, but, since im not dating Rich widows like Kempo, i may get the $80 TBs

The trittons have built in Bass, for what they call 'Head crushing bass", well there goes whats left of my hearing..lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 am

Dark, i may paste some of your info into my original guide, so people dont have to scroll through this whole thing, if thats ok with you? (YESS U WILL GET CREDIT)

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
Dark, i may paste some of your info into my original guide, so people dont have to scroll through this whole thing, if thats ok with you? (YESS U WILL GET CREDIT)

That's absolutely okay with me. And I'm not to worried about getting any of the credit. Just trying to so my part to help bolster(sp) the economy. Smile

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 am

Ok, this may be a little "over the top", but look what else I found:

http://www.clearercom.com/pc_throat_mic.htm

The only reason I am even mentioning this, is because it "should" help reduce how loud you need to speak when gaming, which for me is a big deal. I don't know about the rest of you with families, but I don't want to look like a complete dork when I'm gaming and yelling at some douchy kid who'd n00b t00bd me for the 100th time!

Also, these should work in place of the boom mic on any of the headsets with a removable mic and a 2.5mm plug.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Even with a Stereo headset it helps a bunch. I can hear footsteps and people picking up Scavenger pack.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Ok, so I took the plunge and ordered up a pair of the Tritton Ax Pro's for myself as a b-day gift. They should be here tomorrow, and I should have them hooked up for some weekend testing (that's if the wife lets me use them before my actual b-day). I'll post up my thoughts on them once I've had a chance to use them a bit.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 am

I got the $80 TB and there pretty sweet.... PX21 Baby... work for me.. I'm a tight a$$...

Let me know how the Trittons are Dark.. Those are really nice....

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 am

wow...and happy upcoming Bday to Dark and Ram....

Trittons...my wife HATES cod games sounds....but when she heard the price of the Trittons...well lets just say...she dosent hate the COD sounds as much as she thought....lol
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
wow...and happy upcoming Bday to Dark and Ram....

Trittons...my wife HATES cod games sounds....but when she heard the price of the Trittons...well lets just say...she dosent hate the COD sounds as much as she thought....lol

HaHa, to bad my wife didn't feel the same way. Could have saved me some dough! Although, since I do play at night while she's sleeping, I think it would still be better if I let her sleep without the sounds of gun fire, explosions and screaming monkeys waking her up every few minutes. Smile

Oh, and as expected, I got the cold sholder when I mentioned setting these up this last weekend for testing. So, it looks like next weeked for some possible testing. I'll have to find try to get some lucky person to help me by letting me know how the mic sounds.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks LL...

I can lend a hand Dark... Let me know....

RaM
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Awesome, thanks man. I'm gonna try to get them setup this week, so I can test them out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, I finally got the Tritton Ax Pro all connected and got to use them last night for a bit.

Now, I don't have much else to compare these two, other than basic headphones but in one word, DAMN!! I've got 5.1 surround in my living room, and I'm hearing subtle sounds with these that I haven't heard before. Perhaps it is because the sound is more direct, since it's pointed right at my ear hole, but I'm very impressed with their output. The directionality actually works real well. I was able to distinguish sounds coming from in front of me, to the left or right and behind me.

Hookup was easy. The hardest part was wrapping the wires to keep everything tidy, and not looking like a bunch of Spaghetti. With the PS3, and probably the 360, you have the option to output to multiple audio sources at the same time. This meant I don't need to go into the settings each time I want to use the headset, to switch to the optical out. I just have to mute the TV, or receiver. The cord is a descent length (12'), but it would have been nice if it was 16', although, there is an extension cable available from a third-party vendor.

I didn't get a chance to try out the mic, but will as soon as I see someone else on with a mic.

There are, however, two things I found that I don't like.

1. When you use the mic, you have to wear it on the left-hand side. I thought you might be able to flip the headset, twist the mic and be able to use it on the right-hand side, but I was wrong. Doing this puts the mic pickup on the outside edge, away from your mouth. Not to big a deal, just odd. I have another mic option on order, so this may not be an issue afterall.

2. There is no power switch for the headset, or the volume control thingy. The Surround processor has an On/Off button, but you have to unplug the headset in order to turn them off, otherwise they glow orange, and the control thing glows what ever colors the channel volumes are set at.

In short, these are definitely priced on the high side, but well worth the money. Especially if you can catch them on sale somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 am

well, i had a headset FAIL...

because im not a facebook founder, like Dark, i had a more limited budget.

so i took my $30 and went to the computer store

i noticed that MOST headsets used the normal 3.5mm mic and audio jacks...

BUT i dug through the pile of headsets, and found a usb pair for $25

for in game voices they work great...

BUT the problem is, these are large headsets that cover the whole ear, and now i cant hear the game sounds....

well back to the drawing board...

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:13 pm

lol, lookin.

See, you should have taken my offer to come on board way back when we were just getting Facebook started. I'm thinking of sending my pair in to get an Unobtanium coating with 24K COD inlays.

Was that the headset you were using yesterday? If so, it sounded real good.

What about just pulling one side back a litle so you can hear the game sounds?

Someday I'll get a chance to try out the mic when the 'ole lady isn't crashed.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 am

ROFL...ya that was my 'new' $25 dollar set

they are good for other players, i can even understand joker and other people on BT headsets better. right now my solution is just to turn the game volume up...

however i have seen sum Tritton knockoffs for 30, im trying to decide if that isnt a TOTAL waste of money or not, im sure the speakers aren't as good...but they are set up to handle game sounds too...
wish me luck, if i have money left after my COD preorder friday, i may order them to test them out..

my question will be between initial quality, and durability....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am

Hey, as long as they work, and last for at least 30 days, they should be worth checking out.

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 am

well im sure they dont have the cool 5 speaker system....

but for xmas i need(hope for), jeans, electric razor, new router...so it is unlikly between my wife and kids ill see the trittons, which means ill need to wait till after xmas (and i recover financially) to spend $200 on myself, besides my 'hooker of the month' club membership, of course...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
well im sure they dont have the cool 5 speaker system....

but for xmas i need(hope for), jeans, electric razor, new router...besides my 'hooker of the month' club membership, of course...

I completely understand that! I'm hoping to get the same things for X-mas, minus the jeans, electric razor and new router. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 am

ROFL....

well after my preorder of COD..i had no headset money this week... Cursing Ranter

BUT it been a week and we still havnt tried your mic Dark...lol

ok, if you read this...lets try tonight? i have been having probs staying up late, cuz my dentist has me on some major pain meds...but ill give it my best shot...

Ram?
Nip?

you guys help keep me awake? (non gay)

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 am

I may have to move the whole setup out to the living room to give it a good test. The wife is usually aslteep when I put the headset on in the BR, so no talkie for me. Unless she's watching some lame ass celebrity show, then I have no problem using the mic in the BR.

I'm checking to see if the decoder is available for purchase separate from the headset. Then I could just bring the headset into the LR, instead of having to disconnect everything.

Tonight won't work though, cus I have a meeting that doesn't end til around 9PM my time. Possibly tomorrow, or this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 am

BLACK OPS NOTES:

well...first i gotta say that audio on black ops needs a lil help...

IT IS CLEAR...wow it is like the other players are in the room with you...

the biggest complait i have heard it that you cant see other players 'voice indicators' in pre and regular game mode...now im sure they will get it fixed soon...but untill then..

after you go to the multiplayer menu, unplug your headset, then plug it back in...bammm it is fixed you can now see your indicator, and others can too...but other players must do the same thing to be able to see theirs...

wow, there is no 'quick mute' in the pregame lobby....i dont know if they will fix this...

MY biggest prob is the volume level of the other players...i use a CPU USB headset, with no volume adjust...and since BO has no volume adjust for incoming audio...grrr im going deaf...anyone else have this problem?

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 am

Theres also a random echo issue. I dont know how to explain it but sometimes people echo, sometimes people say I do as well.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 am

It seems that unplugging the usb headset, then pluging it back in, works as a temp fix for the echo, I have noticed it more frequently games where one players is playing 'split screen'...

best i can tell, this is not a problem on 'our' end rather an error that needs to be corrected by activision...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Now is your turn to get the Ultimate in Wireless Headsets with the Official PS3™ wireless stereo headset! For only $99.99, it gives ultimate audio gaming experience with 7.1 digital surround sound. Preorder your wireless stereo headphones for PS3 system from Amazon, Bestbuy, Gamestop or Buy.com and enhance your multiplayer gaming.

The Ultimate Audio Advantage

Experience The Ultimate Audio Advantage with the official PS3™ Wireless Stereo Headset. Hear the enemy before they see you with 7.1 digital surround sound*. Mobilize your squad during intense multiplayer gaming using the highest quality voice chat. Stay informed with on-screen headset status updates**. Get fast access to key buttons like microphone mute and volume control with a simple tap or slide of the finger on the headset. And enjoy hours of in-the-zone comfort with oversized earpads. The official Wireless Stereo Headset for the PS3™ system is your new deadliest weapon.

Key Features..The Official PS3™ Wireless Stereo Headset
7.1 digital surround sound* enables you to hear the enemy before they see you
Crystal clear conversations to strategize with teammates
Breathable oversized earpads allow for hours of comfortable gameplay
Stay informed with exclusive on-screen headset status updates**
Enjoy hi-fidelity sound while watching your favorite movie
Easily access headset Volume and Mic Mute controls
Retractable microphone for use only when you need it

Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Ps3wir10
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Thats for you GNu ^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome   Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkened and Lookin's Headset Guide - Comments Welcome
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next