The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....

Go down 
+5
Fty|Zodiac
Fty|jtl94
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|BloodyTears
Fty|Kempo10
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Empty
PostSubject: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:45 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2983946/Bust-of-British-our-girls-average-34D-in-world-poll.html

that's all you need to know.

You see.

When I, and or Tyler tell you that British women are the best in the world, you listen dammit!

And what's more, on that news story, there's a picture of the lovely Kelly Brooke, AND Keeley Motherfucking Hazell...............

Stunning........ Need Sleep

34DD.............

what of it? Cool Dude Shades

Thanks,
Kempo. Cheers!

Last edited by Fty|Kemp007 on Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:50 pm

damn strait
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

oh, ya, when i think of beautiful women...first thought...British Women?!?!?!?! ever heard of sweden? hell i think haiti has britan beat...nice try kempo but FAIL \

Also overated: French women...yuk....

try a weekend on da beach in LA or Miami..if you dont get shot for being a lil white boy..you will see sum FINE women...

a final thought: for years britan was all hot for princess Di, who at BEST was a 7 outta 10 (closer to a 6) and now kempo points out that a single article contains a picture of the three hot women in england...ya, they bring up they keefy hazel every chance they get, just like kempo...but common how many times you gonna play that card?!?!? and 3 hot women...3???? Iceland has like 5 hot women...get on da ball brittan!!!

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

damn strait
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:41 am

1: what kind of news site has naked women in its articles!?! that gives britain a few points but still.
2: lookin brings up a great point and i gotta agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:30 am

what are you talking about 3?

If you mean the people on that article, the bird from spice girls is a dog. So it would be 2.

And no. That's totally not true.

In FHM's latest top 10 sexiest women poll - about a month ago - 2010, number 10 was abby clancy - bangin; 7 kelly brooke - 36E Need Sleep ; 5 my keeley - nuff said; 4 frankie sandford - meh alright, but not in my top 5; and 1 for the second year in a row - Cheryl cole.

Number one.

So that's 5 outta the top 10. And I'd pick any of them (except frankie sandford bcos idk really why shes right up there) over anyone else in the top 10; yes including megan fox - get over it; except for POSSIBLY Marisa Miller who came up third..........

but still, kelly, keeley, and cheryl waaaaaaay ahead......

So boom.

England FTFW!

Nuff said. Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

o and lets all just forget about the brits and thier bad teeth Razz

personally i prefer southern american girls Razz i mean southern US
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm

HELL YEAH ZODIAC!!!!!!!! mommas raise em right down here! my school has hundreds of girls in it and id say 70% are decent, 20% are amazing and 10% might as well be a wall or something nobody looks at until they run into. and the teeth thing is right too.

oh and i was just watching Maxim's top 100 for 2010 and Keeley and Kelly were 91 and 90 respectively. followed at 89 by singer Jesse James who is a good southern girl.

which just proves my and zod's point.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:04 am

hmmmm kempo sez they are in the top 10,
JT sez they just barely made the top 100....

well, ill just have to go to bed with each of them and them publish my list...ill be mor impartial, cuz ill see them in the morning, w/o makeup or hair, trying to cook me breakfast...

Southern girls: well i love the accent, and they are almost all hot, but they always call me : sugar, honey, honn, darling....do they even remember my name?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:25 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
hmmmm kempo sez they are in the top 10,
JT sez they just barely made the top 100....

well, ill just have to go to bed with each of them and them publish my list...ill be mor impartial, cuz ill see them in the morning, w/o makeup or hair, trying to cook me breakfast...

Southern girls: well i love the accent, and they are almost all hot, but they always call me : sugar, honey, honn, darling....do they even remember my name?

kemp was saying FHM and i said Maxim so i mean it could be that the diffrent editors have different opinions or however they decide who to put on the list where. personally i think that Olivia Munn should be number one on all lists, she is on mine, i know that much.

wait... without hair?!?! do girls take their hair off for sleeping? that changes everything, like waking up next to a cancer patient or a bald feminine man *shivers and rethinks dating ever again in his life*

they probably do remember, they just want to flirt with a big hunk like you, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:08 am

jt: one day you will meet a lil hottie, and every time you go out togother she will be so beautiful it will take your breath away. Then, as nature would have it, you will wake up in bed togother (marriage, drunk college sex, whatever), FOR THE FIRST TIME. you will roll over, look at the person in bed with you and say "Who the hell are you? and what did you do with my woman?" and she will say.."oh, i just havnt done my hair or makeup yet..." and you will be like..."now i know what lookin meant..."
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

ohh, i thought you meant they were bald in the morning, you just meant messy hair Doh!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:23 am

Wait wait wait......

Just because I'm busy for a week doesn't mean I'm gonna let this slide.

Brits don't have bad teeth.

That's a bullshit thing you Americans have lodged in your brain from somewhere or another....

Probably about 0.1% of people have bad teeth..... It's the 21st century, not the 18th.....

And anywhoozle; you said keeley and Kelly were 90s, but you didn't mention cheryl. Hiding the truth eh?

As said before....

ENGLAND FTFW!!!!!

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:59 am

i didnt watch that much of it. it was 2am i was going to bed and just watched the first five min. of it before heading to bed. idk where she was.

and brits do have bad teeth. they just photoshop everyones pics but if you see them in person Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
brits do have bad teeth. they just photoshop everyones pics but if you see them in person Shocked

I see them, like......... every day, and no they dont!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

ok, kempo is right..here is an average brit, showing you his pretty teeth:

It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Articl10

honestly, where else in the world could have this picture been taken?!?!? you just wanna go up to this guy and offer him some tea and crumpets....

Now, here we have two twin brothers, one was raised in America, the other, England. can you pick out the English brother's teeth?

It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Teethr11
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 am

They're not real photos.........

And besides.......
They're both german...... Stupid fat blonde gay lederhosen wearing sausage muching Nazis........ Cursing Ranter
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

kemp you see them everyday so your idea of bad teeth is at a low standard. we in america have good teeth so think your 'good teeth' are gross. and the american brother is on the left, british on the right.
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
-Chicago-

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

wow i cant seem to figure out if kempo is really getting mad or if your joking around srry couldnt help but laugh at the guy showing his teeth picture Laughing oh and also

USA USA USA USA

england is a close second though..... (mabey)
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm

thats supposed to be USA USA USA USA but the white A didnt show up i feel kind of bad though there just isnt any American Pride where i live im like the only one almost half the ppl where rooting for england so yeah most of them where my mexican friends for some reason i guess its just because americans suck at soccer and they know it and i wont admitt it LOL
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
jt: one day you will meet a lil hottie, and every time you go out togother she will be so beautiful it will take your breath away. Then, as nature would have it, you will wake up in bed togother (marriage, drunk college sex, whatever), FOR THE FIRST TIME. you will roll over, look at the person in bed with you and say "Who the hell are you? and what did you do with my woman?" and she will say.."oh, i just havnt done my hair or makeup yet..." and you will be like..."now i know what lookin meant..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omg man...this is so true...and you ain't old enough to be married! :p (I seriously can't stop laughing at this post, cracks me up).

And I can think of some others to add to the list (but please, correct me if I am wrong):

1. Lucy Pinder - can you handle 32G??
2. Kate Beckinsale
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
4. Rachel Weisz (our version of Megan Fox)
5. Natalie Oxley - I went to school with this girl and her brother - she was hot then and she is now
6. Kayleigh Pearson
7. Frankie Sandford - from British Girl group The Saturdays
8. Charlotte Thomson
9. Pixie Lott
10. and finally...Danielle Bux
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 am

-Chicago- wrote:
thats supposed to be USA USA USA USA but the white A didnt show up i feel kind of bad though there just isnt any American Pride where i live im like the only one almost half the ppl where rooting for england so yeah most of them where my mexican friends for some reason i guess its just because americans suck at soccer and they know it and i wont admit it LOL
I have no pride in America's soccer ability, though I have lost some pride in other teams this Cup. But meh Germany still did really well. I have pride in america but only in certain things because Americans can be selfish pigs but one I have pride in is the Marines nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 pm

yeah we suck at soccer but the olympics where a whole different story and i agree im proud of alot of stuff but not so proud of some stuff either
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm

im proud of the country, but not some of our recent decisions *coughobamacough*
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

I can't stand Obama, I liked him but he has done nothing at all, health care reform wtf I want Universal Healthcare not just a reform.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

51% or something like that, of people dont like him. us Reps just say "we told ya so"
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 pm

oh well another idiot in the white house we went from bush to obama, why do I even bother with the President, he's just a figure head. the congress is the real government.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

more people dislike obama than disliked bush.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

I could careless the only difference in my eyes is obama is black or white or crispy or whatever the hell he is.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 pm

what? nobdy said anything about race. i dont care either, i just wish some of our younger voters would have actually looked at his polocies and such before voting rather than "im voting for the black guy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....   It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official. England Is The Greatest Country On Earth.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next