The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Please Read: This. Lol.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMackie
You Suck
You Suck
DeMackie

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Please Read: This. Lol. Empty
PostSubject: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 am

Hi I'm DeMackie aka iRONiC
I UNDERSTAND BLOODY OR KEMPO WILL JUST BAN ME RIGHT NOW WITHOUT BOTHERING TO READ ANYTHING.
I BEG YOU TO PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.

I am really sorry to Bloody, Tafi, RaMRod and other people I have insulted.
I will only be allowed to come back if Bloody, Kempo, Tafi, and RaMRod all let me.
I really want to be in the Fortay again.
There is no other clan like you guys.
It seems like you will never fall apart, unlike most other clans that will have their own breaking point.
I hope you give me one last change, even though you have given me many and have not changed at all. Please just give me one more chance and I will change for sure this time.

I want to be in the Fortay again. I did a lot of things I regret to do in the past and I will correct them and remember the corrections clearly. I will respect all other members of the clan, and also I will respect other clans. I will think before I do anything stupid. I will also not determine anything by myself and stop being annoying and suggesting too many things to the members and leaders.

I will respect everyone, including people of the Fortay, and people in other clans, even if they are our enemies. I will not judge peoples level of skill by their k/d ratio, as many people start off bad and then improve dramatically afterwards. I will also not disrespect the people who I think are not as good, and leave it to the leader to decide if he/she is good or not. Even if there are members of other clans that I do not favor, then I will still respect them and treat them like a friend, and if he/she did something to me, I will explain peacefully and not insult them or swear at them.

I will think before I do anything stupid. I will not randomly leave the clan and come back when I feel like it, because it is very inappropriate and irritating to members of the clan, including the leaders. I will think about the consequences that might occur if I post something or do anything on the site or anywhere else. I will also think if I would hurt anybody’s feelings or make anybody mad when saying something. I will think about doing ANYTHING, saying ANYTHING, or posting ANYTHING.

If I keep on suggesting things to the leaders, it is very annoying to them and might cause a lot of trouble. I will leave everything how it is and people can determine what they like or not by themselves and I will not get in the way of other peoples opinions. I now understand that everyone thinks differently and has their own opinion. I will respect the people’s thoughts and their opinions.

In conclusion, I will help people as hard as I can if they need help, and respect everyone’s personal space. I will try my hardest to not get on peoples nerves or get anyone angry. I will think before I do ANYTHING at all, even if I am extremely furious and cannot control myself.. I will change myself once and for all from now on, and be a respectful person to everyone. Please, I just want one last chance. That is all that I ask. One last chance.

Thanks,
iRONiC

P.S. I’m sorry if this took too long for you to read. Thanks for reading this all.
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 am

its funny cause now i have to ip ban you
Back to top Go down
DeMackie
You Suck
You Suck
DeMackie

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 am

Plz don't IP ban I promise this will be my last chance...
PLZ!
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am

too late

this thread is locked
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 am

I read it all.

I am still pissed off with all what you've done.

I gave you one last chance.

You blew it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: This. Lol.   Please Read: This. Lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read: This. Lol.
Page 1 of 1