The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Share | 

Tafi has yet some more news :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Tafi has yet some more news :(   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 pm

k so let me start off with this clan is great and kempo is one of the best leaders u will find in any clan.

but im srry im leaving this clan but i may be back (wii). i have already talked 2 kempo and he understands.
u guys will probably figure out wat clan i went to. yes its RoT. i have my own reasons AND I DONT WANT ANY FOLLOWERS. STICK WITH FTY!

i will definitely still check around here often and will be on skype. just becuz my tag has changed doesnt mean i have changed.
Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
iFAGiC
Commander
Commander

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Tafi has yet some more news :(   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 pm

FRANCIS YOU FUCKTARD!

Oh who cares dumbfuck Francis doesn't play his fucking Wii anymore so who gives a fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Tafi is gay Tafi is gay Tafi is so cool

Tafi is so cool I'm following her to RoT see you guys have fun bye bye bye bye bye bye bye...
wait whats the website again?
Oh yeah rotclan.net ok then bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

I love you I'm gonna join Fortay again in about a week or so I just wanna see how RoT is like so see you in a week I'll post an application k see you later ttyl

- iRONiC
Back to top Go down
http://www.FtyHQ.tk
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Tafi has yet some more news :(   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 am

iRONiC in RoT for a week wrote:
FRANCIS YOU FUCKTARD!

Oh who cares dumbfuck Francis doesn't play his fucking anymore so who gives a fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Tafi is gay Tafi is gay Tafi is so cool

Tafi is so cool I'm following her to RoT see you guys have fun bye bye bye bye bye bye bye...
wait whats the website again?
Oh yeah rotclan.net ok then bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

I love you I'm gonna join Fortay again in about a week or so I just wanna see how RoT is like so see you in a week I'll post an application k see you later ttyl

- iRONiC

Well that was obvious...... Rolling Eyes

Still.

This is not a stepping stone clan. I will not allow people to leave us whenever they feel like it. Stability is the key, and so ron; make a decision - RoT, to follow tafi, a person who has made it no secret that he doesn't exactly like you (for one reason you keep calling him a girl), a person who will only regularly be playing the for 2 weeks, before being a ps3er, and is aiming to play against the best clans around, in a clan run by alexfly, contact, and fx, all of whom have proven themselves to be arrogant, selfish, unfair, backstabbing, two-faced hypocrites, and continue to be.
Or Fty; a clan where you have a place, who is also challenging for the highest reaches of the clan world, however you will have an opportunity to play, a place where the atmosphere is happy, calm, and fun, and a clan who is run by a better set of guys than exist in the entirety of RoT. We are commited, optimistic, and aspiring heads of this clan, and are driving it into those elite few, every single one of us.........

If you look throughout the forum, you can see how much progress has been made, and how much continues to be made to this great clan. And also, notice just how many of our members left RoT, for Fty. They are nothing like they used to be......

Don't believe me?..... Well I suggest that you make your research before applying. This was found on the RoT site just Wednesday......

RoT/BattleAxE wrote:
Subject: my Resignation   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am
First of all thank you to the people that added me and to alexfly for being the only leader to play with me.Im leaving rot because half the clan won't add me.and cause the leaders{besides alexfly}wont even give me the time of day.peace.good luck too you all.thanks for having me.
Cause the leaders won't even give me the time of day..... As I said before. They are run by people who I believe should not be running a clan......

A little tip in life: Just think before you try to give things away......

Topic closed

Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Tafi has yet some more news :(   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am

FFS youre goin to RoT, now i have to delete you

have fun playing with 2 arrogant douchebags (fx, heavey)

little sterling is still alright in my books

PostSubject: Re: Tafi has yet some more news :(   

Back to top Go down

Tafi has yet some more news :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com